Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I think there might be a secret code...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...in the current users list. Currently browsing are:

fwdhplegmje, fynunwrgw, hgwtuuynt, hjrsywqk339, ekdhneyicluraihuder, iklpgukd, japeqcfkki, japugidsuj, ksedubghf, Kzrpajiqi, njgczdul, onjvyvufq, pyw49q61, qdgakghegcrju, qkiwljbhurnhh, tryohawrtw, vburjcldf, vehktgbi, ximvbwoh, ykilfool, and zedljdmedulka.

Are cats walking on new user's keyboards? IS THE INTERNET ITSELF TRYING TO TALK TO US? IS THIS A MESSAGE FROM BEYOND THE STARS?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fwdhplegmje, fynunwrgw, hgwtuuynt, hjrsywqk339, ekdhneyicluraihuder, iklpgukd, japeqcfkki, japugidsuj, ksedubghf, Kzrpajiqi, njgczdul, onjvyvufq, pyw49q61, qdgakghegcrju, qkiwljbhurnhh, tryohawrtw, vburjcldf, vehktgbi, ximvbwoh, ykilfool, and zedljdmedulka >>>> decoder >>>>>

The masons run everything. Invisible space pixies created the universe. Where's my foil hat. Tiddles get the fuck off my keyboard.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They are just spammers. Thankfully most of the spam they post gets caught in the filters and deleted by one of the mods before it even makes it onto the boards.