Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dont feel good in myself

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I need some serious advice on something its not the best situation but ive got feelings for this guy and want to know what you guys think! I met this guy back in feb we exchanged numbers met up a couple of times and ended up having sex.

We had sex couple of other times after this when i found out he had a gf and was living with another. I contacted his then gf of 4 years we became mates for a bit but ended not good as he tried it on again and when i told her she didn't believe me and we fell out.

Anyway i talked to him a month ago and he said they were having problems a couple of wks later he text me saying he was single and asked to meet up. I arranged to meet up twice he didn't meet up and when I couldn't meet him on the sat i didn't have contact for a day so text him a few times where I had a text off him saying leave him alone and to delete his no

My mate confronted him he said he was only after one thing never was single and wasn't interested in me. He's gone bk to this other woman and I feel not good in one self

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good. there's some brilliant advice in the last thread you posted which was very similar, maybe you could have a read through that again? x

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/156120-feeling-like-i-wasnt-good-enough-(
    Hey babes, you are wasting your time, this might be hard for you but you should move on from this because this whole situation is messed up and you do not need to be with a guy like this to be honest and if you get together he will just end up doing the same thing to you...
    I would honestly say that you do not even know this guy long enough for you two to even form a relationship together, and having sex with him was a bad idea to be frank with you because that just increased how you feel for him and you shouldnt to by those feelings that sex brings afterwards...
    In short to make this easy for you, you both need to have a real understanding of each other and acceptance of all they are as a person and from what you have said above that is far from it...
    It was also a bad move making friends with his GF, why would you do that, it was destined for end up bad...
    Just take some time off for yourself and try understand yourself and do not seem needed in term of there are so many guys are there do not stick with this one when he is clearly not good for anyone...
    I am here if you want to ask me anything x
    preferado wrote: »
    Hey babes, you are wasting your time, this might be hard for you but you should move on from this because this whole situation is messed up and you do not need to be with a guy like this to be honest and if you get together he will just end up doing the same thing to you...
    I would honestly say that you do not even know this guy long enough for you two to even form a relationship together, and having sex with him was a bad idea to be frank with you because that just increased how you feel for him and you shouldnt to by those feelings that sex brings afterwards...
    In short to make this easy for you, you both need to have a real understanding of each other and acceptance of all they are as a person and from what you have said above that is far from it...
    It was also a bad move making friends with his GF, why would you do that, it was destined for end up bad...
    Just take some time off for yourself and try understand yourself and do not seem needed in term of there are so many guys are there do not stick with this one when he is clearly not good for anyone...
    I am here if you want to ask me anything x

Hi thanks for the support! Just feel crappie with fact he's gone off with this woman and fact he made out he was single when he wasnt
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    jacobs_gal wrote: »
    Hi thanks for the support! Just feel crappie with fact he's gone off with this woman and fact he made out he was single when he wasnt
    Some people simply care for themselves and no one else. The best thing you can do is get them out of your life.
    Some people simply care for themselves and no one else. The best thing you can do is get them out of your life.

What u trying to say regarding this guy
    Please don't send PMs to random people, it's not a private matter. I'm trying to say exactly what I said:
    If you will consistently and persistently date douches this will consistently and persistently happen. True fact.

As firey firenze says, there's been plenty of advice given to you about this. it's up to you to take it.
    Please don't send PMs to random people, it's not a private matter. I'm trying to say exactly what I said:

You mean he doesmt care about any woman and just using them
    You mean he doesmt care about any woman and just using them
    Probably. Definitely not about you.
    Probably. Definitely not about you.

What bout this woman he's with she's extremely overweight ugly and twice his age
    What bout this woman he's with she's extremely overweight ugly and twice his age
    Probably doesn't care either. But what business is it of yours?

I'm sure she is, but he's with her and not with you. So you'll just have to suck it up won't you.