Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

disgusting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel so disgustingly fat. It's repulsive. I look pregnant. Which is triggering me.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Ella :wave:

I am sorry about how you felt yesterday *hug*

How are you today?

There are times when you can hate the way you look and not be happy with yourself which I can understand :heart:

Did the trigger happen?

Remember we are here for you to talk to *hug*

purple_rain
  • Options
    *hug* ella
    not sure what to say, but i want you to know i care, and i am here for you always :heart:
  • Options
    Destroyed myself. Standard thing at the moment. More hospital. I am disgusting. Drinking because it's easier
  • Options
    Those words: "disgusting" and "fat", are not you. They are just how you feel about yourself, but they are not really you. Try and look beyond those words, because I am sure that you are much more than that. I'm sure you are a lot more beautiful than you think. <3:heart: *hug*
  • Options
    Hitori wrote: »
    Those words: "disgusting" and "fat", are not you. They are just how you feel about yourself, but they are not really you. Try and look beyond those words, because I am sure that you are much more than that. I'm sure you are a lot more beautiful than you think. <3:heart: *hug*

:yes:

It's really easy to use our looks and body to beat ourselves up when we're feeling low. I'm not trying to belittle how you're feeling about your body, but sometimes 'fat' is a codeword for feeling low generally.

Sometimes it's good to recognise some of the things you like about your appearance that aren't conventional - after all, these are the things that make us unique, and unique is beautiful.

How are you feeling today? Have things got any more positive since you posted this?
  • Options
    I feel okay, I think. Very melty about food and calories. Goal weight/size thoughts, logically I know this is bad, but I can't stop myself.