Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself, but I'll try not to blabber on.
My name is Jess, I am a History student from Yorkshire. I discovered The Site when searching for information about depression. I wouldn't describe myself as outgoing, but I stick up for myself, and I'm not ashamed to admit when I'm in the wrong or need help, which is how I got here.
I love music. As you can probably tell by my username, I love the Beatles. I also like Oasis, David Bowie, Madness, and much much more. I also enjoy photography, travelling, and I'm a big dog lover.
I'd love to make some new friends and to give advice as well as receive some, so if you'd like to get in touch, please do. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello and welcome to thesite.

Feel free to start a thread in health and wellbeing or elsewhere for some advice :)

Randomgirl :)
    Welcome to thwe boards :D

keep us posted :D
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Jess, welcome to TheSite.org boards, would love to go to Yorkshire once! As RandomGirl said, feel free to post in in the Health and Well-Being section!

It's positive to hear you are reaching out for support to, this is an amazing community and I've loved my time being a member to :) Beatles are amazing <3 Once again, welcome to TheSite.org boards!

Best wishes
    Angel :)
    Hey Jess.
    Welcome to TheSite. Ooh History is one of my interests, great subject :D

Hope you enjoy using the website :D
    Hey Jess :wave:
    Hey Jess :)
    Hi Jess, welcome to the boards :wave:
    Hello :)
    I'm new here too. From your post it sounds like we have a lot in common! I too love music, am crazy about dogs and am dealing with depression.
    I like to do volunteer work when my anxiety doesn't get in the way.
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Welcome! :wave:
    Did you know David Bowie played a bad guy in a film?