Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

boyfriend doesn't want social services involved

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I told him to leave today. It felt awful but I know it's the right thing.
    Is your mum there?
    She will be later today. It blew up and he started shouting and screaming at me so I told him to go.
    Ok, I am still sorry that's it's gone that way. Are you able to call social services today/tomorrow to get the ball moving, especially as you are now effectively without a carer?
    big hugs xx
    Mum is here, I slept in the spare room last night, he's still here not speaking to anyone, just lying there in bed. He threatened to kill himself last night, which, sorry to be harsh but is emotional blackmail. There's nothing he can do to repair the damage he's caused, but now it's just a case of getting him out.
    Well, I know it's not ideal, but even if you can't get him out, you'll get more permanent accommodation soon yes?
    Fingers crossed. I'll call the council today because they should have called me yesterday to offer me something but they didn't. Actually having my mum around is an absolute god send. She's already said about going swimming, eating better, getting the cat sorted, getting my washing machine out of storage and stuff.
    Mums are brilliant sometimes!
    yay for mama riot <3
    He's gone.

I was out when he went, he's left some of his stuff and hasn't left his keys. I called him and he turned all around on me and made me out to be the bitch from hell, rather than telling me he was going to get himself better and make amends yesterday. He asked if he could have the kinect as collateral for the kitten, I'll pay him his half but I'm the one who has paid all the vet bills since we got him!

*breathe*

And now a new chapter begins...
    collaterol for the kitten!! LOL what planet is he on?
    At least he's gone and you're not alone
    collaterol for the kitten!! LOL what planet is he on?

Not this one!

He even took the chopping board his sister gave us for Xmas!
    It sounds like you've made a really brave decision. It's so sad to hear that he's reacting so badly, but in some ways at least it confirms that your suspicions were right.
    Have you had any news on getting a new carer sorted?
    *hug*
    Its been so hecktic we haven't go round to calling social services but thats top of my list tomorrow.