Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

HATES people sometimes when they dont leave me alone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i really hate people that wont let me get on with my life its anouing iam getting acused that i might steal things out of the house i dont even steal and they was a big agerment beause of it now. i just dont know weather to pack my things and leave ior just do a runner from here now :( i soo hate it here sooo much iam lonley and scared of one of the people i live with

i juswt dont know what to do its like iam talking to a brick wall :banghead::crying::crying:

i really giveing up with my life

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry to hear how your feeling Heather.

It sounds like things are quite hard. Could you maybe talk to somebody who is in charge of the house?

Being alone and scared is a very horrible feeling. Could you maybe talk to the Samaritans, or maybe other helplines. Also posting on the boards will hopefully help you feel less alone.

Don't give up on your life.. You can get through this.
    Have you tried sitting down and talking with your housemates to tell them exactly how you feel? Explain that you don't like the way you're being treated. Has anything happened for them to think you'd steal from the house? When I lived in a shared house/halls I would get blamed for everything even if I wasn't in the same part of the country, it was always my fault, but this was because they knew for a fact it wasn't me and they could upset me by accusing me. I found it really helpful to laugh it off and ignore it, I knew it wasn't me and I wasn't in the wrong and that's all that matters. I'm sorry things are hard, but focus on the fact that this isn't forever at all. This is just a chapter in your life that you can turn the page on sooner or later. There's more to life than this. Running away will not achieve anything, running away from situations doesn't deal with it, your problems tend to just follow you. I've learnt this! Is there anyone in charge of your house? Like a charity or staff or something? If so, I would arrange to speak to them as soon as you can and explain why it is you're scared of one of the people there and ask them to help you look into alternative accommodation. There are ALWAYS options :) Don't give up, there's so much more to life if you want it and are willing to fight for it :)
    why do people think you will steal?
    Running away isn't the answer....trust me.

I wrote a thread here about running away which..could be helpfull