Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support chat tonight (Monday) 8-10pm

LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
Hey lovely chatters,

Tonight's support chat is with me and will kick off straight after General chat with Wayne :thumb:

You can join us at 8pm-10pm by clicking on this link when open: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Looking forward to chatting to you all then,
LauraO

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :hyper:
    YYEEEY breeee :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    What Monday is it?
  • LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    **Angel** wrote: »
    What Monday is it?

Tonight :yes:
    LauraO wrote: »
    Tonight :yes:

It could of been the Monday in a months time ;) - You never know, you have no date after all :P
    The threads are dated angel. Its not rocket to work out,when the thread is dated today, and LauraO says its tonight.
    Laura? it's been like forever since you modded a chatttt :) Excittting timessss :)
    It could of been the Monday in a months time ;) - You never know, you have no date after all :P

:chin: this is a very good point, but as Fiend says the date is at the top and I do say 'tonight'.....think I should be let off the hook.

Monday 18th February 2013 8-10pm people, be there!!
    Laura? it's been like forever since you modded a chatttt :) Excittting timessss :)

I know, has been a while, see you there :thumb: I am off to get my dinner before we kick off.
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    The threads are dated angel. Its not rocket to work out,when the thread is dated today, and LauraO says its tonight.

Dude, I don't like you >.< - Doesn't have the date it has 'Today' Today is not a date >.<
    Dude, I don't like you >.< - Doesn't have the date it has 'Today' Today is not a date >.<

I'm sorry, on your planet does "today" mean "next week"?
    No, it means Next Month.
This discussion has been closed.