Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Freemasonry...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    CM Punk wrote: »
    People mostly.

I've never seen anything closely resembling concrete evidence that Freemasons have any major influence these days. Plenty of anecdotal (such as yours) though.

I ask people to note this hogwash, coming from mr punk.

Let's see ......

''Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service''

"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)

More evidence, that freemasons run things -

http://www.hmcourts-service.com/

Now mr punk, what else will you try to deny?
    That is not the official Courts website, what exactly are you trying to pull Mr Turtles-all-the-way-down?
    For others who come , and try to deny the fact that freemasons
    run things in the US , Europe & UK ;

Here is a lawyer firm who is fighting these criminals.

http://www.lawfullawyers.co.uk/news.html

It must be said, if anyone denies this fact, they are masons or connected to them, themselves.
    A law firm with the Email: fantasia_1@btinternet.com

Turtles all the way down.
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    That is not the official Courts website, what exactly are you trying to pull Mr Turtles-all-the-way-down?

I did not say it was. As you have asked, please challenge me
    on this one -

''Angus aka Gus Macpherson has been promoted to area commander at Dingwall.

Macpherson a Freemason is still under investigation for unjust enrichment supply of operational reports to newspapers and corruption.

Cheif Constable Graham of The Northern Constabulary has been asked to investigate Macpherson and his Freemason friends but so far has failed to proceed.

The matter has now been raised with Ast Com Sue Ackers of the Metropolitan Police at London who has wide ranging powers to investigate police corruption telephone hacking and evidence tampering.

Chief Inspector Macpherson normally works hand and hand with Sgt Macgillvary ,this web-site has had numerous reports that these two officers are profoundly deceitful and caution is advised when dealing with them.''

I suppose you think this law firm is false also?

And you will deny all chief inspectors are masons?

The boards of directors are freemasons - you deny this?

Of course, you cannot.

If you continue down this road, i will expose you as substance-less.

I have plenty more information which clearly shows our monarchy
    head freemasons, who themselves run the country & the world.
    I saw George Bush blink sideways once.
    I deny all chief inspectors are masons, I deny all the boards of directors are masons. I think the law-firm is either false or extremely shit.

If you have proof, present it. But you don't. You are turtles all the way down.
    A law firm with the Email: fantasia_1@btinternet.com

Turtles all the way down.

I suppose you have an email as follows -

fiend@buckinghampalace.co.uk.

Don't be silly fiend. It is for you to prove this registered firm is
    false.

All you have to do is check. But no, you sit there and deny, deny, deny.

He does not even think - perhaps these cases could be checked.

tut.tut.tut
    I deny all chief inspectors are masons, I deny all the boards of directors are masons. I think the law-firm is either false or extremely shit.

If you have proof, present it. But you don't. You are turtles all the way down.

Are you a freemason?
    No, I'm a woman, that's why not all chief inspectors are masons, that's why not all boards of directors are masons, that's why the monarchy can't be controlled by freemasons. Because freemasons, don't allow women.

Also, it's still not really possible to prove a negative. It is up to you to prove a positive.
    Lets see what fiend says about David Cameron hosting a freemason
    event. Mr cameron sure must know a bit about it then.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/feb/04/david-cameron-freemasons-westminster

Wait, the gaurdian must be false. Thats what fiend says about anything pertaining to freemasons. Pathetic.

I wonder how many famous people were masons??????

Political Leaders USA

Bill Clinton, Senior Demolay (Masonic youth group)

Newt Gingrich, 33rd Degree Freemason

Bob Dole, 33rd Degree Freemason

Jack Kemp, 33rd Degree Freemason

Storm Thurmond, 33rd Degree Freemason

Colin Powell, 33rd Degree Freemason, U.S. Secretary of State

Jesse Helms, 33rd Degree Freemason

Barry Goldwater, 33rd Degree Freemason

Al Gore, Freemason

George Washington, James Monroe, Andrew Jackson, James Polk, James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, James Garfield, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Taft, Warren Harding, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and George Bush were all Masonic Presidents of the U.S.A.

http://whale.to/b/33.html

But fiend will deny all this of course. What should we expect from
    a masonic supporter.
    I'm a Freemason. True fact.

And so are you.

And so's ya ma.
    fluxed wrote: »
    Some crap

I don't deny things that are true. The freemasons are a real thing, with real members, some of them are quite famous, one of them was my grandfather.

You got bored in the other thread, it seems, where you're telling us that Thoth is the father of language, and ignored my question, which is as follows

"If all our tech came from magic sky pixies, where did they get it?"
    ''Ruined by corrupt freemasonry police''.

''An aggressive policeman, Andrew Culley, gave me, Barry Hunt, a HORT1 traffic violation ticket with no offence written on it, and verbally accused me of exceeding a non existent 10 mile an hour speed limit on Preston Road Weymouth in May 1994.

There were no markings or signs on the road at all, it was clear that Culley knew this and was operating on that ploy to give out tickets. I immediately photographed the road.

I received a summons and my solicitor, Tony Miles of Bobbets Macken, decided in view of the overwhelming evidence against PC Culley to write to the prosecution to ask if they wanted to proceed with the action. A pre-court hearing was arranged for the 7th September.

Mr E Bament solicitor from Howe and Shorter turned up to defend me instead, without my consent or knowledge. (It turned out PC Culley�s wife worked at Howe and Shorter�s as a solicitor�s clerk). At the hearing I was bullied by the court to pay the fine and I refused. I instructed Bobbets Macken to retain a Barrister and met Barrister Livsey from Bristol.

The case was then held up for months and I was severely harassed by the police. On 23rd January 1995 Mr Livsey turned up at the court without any of my evidence and my witness had not been summonsed. I had the case adjourned.

On the 3rd May 1995 Livsey again turned up without my evidence and the prosecution produced evidence and photographs which were clearly a fraud and had been tampered with on a computer. (Experts on photos have agreed). It seems clear my Barrister, Livesey, was working for the other side, and wasting my case, a common occurrence nowadays.

The way the action unfolded against me clearly showed a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. I investigated those involved, and found they are all freemasons on the Masonic register; PC Culley is a Master mason, 8025 Trinity Weymouth.

The senior magistrate on the bench, Kenneth Henry Barnes, was Grand Master Dorset Freemasons, Vindelis 7873 Portland, and also Chairman of the Magistrates Committee. Dorset Court�s Chief Clerk, A T Draycott, the man who authors Stones Justices Manual, Tony Miles Solicitor, and Barrister Livsey refused to deny they were freemasons.

Magistrate Valerie Brinton was married to Dr Brinton a 33rd degree mason, member of Trinity Weymouth. The Criminal Cases review Chairman Sir Frederick Crawford is a freemason and also associated with a Dorset Lodge. (Barry has the entries in the Masonic registers).

In court two other Police Officers turned up and claimed they were at the incident - Officers Oliphant and Palmer. It is easily seen that their statements are perjured and they clearly were not there, however the police refused copies of their work time sheets.

The court was clearly a set up, and the clerk Barrister Mrs Anne Arnold, married to a freemason in Amity Lodge Poole Dorset, left it to Clerk of the Court Brendan Owen.

He signed Mrs Arnolds name on the court transcript (in violation of R v Sood). When I told the authorities, Mrs Arnold left the Dorset Courts to become a Stipendiary Magistrate in Windsor.

I went through the complaints system, and Ian Bruce MP; instead of helping me he sent the Chief Constable a letter telling him to �get me legally or otherwise� (I have this letter) –

Later I tried Jim knight MP, just as bad, then the CPS, the CCRC, the Ombudsman, several Home Secretaries, they all shut it down.

Websites (like VOMIT, Victims of Masonic Ill Treatment) published my case, I made complaints of criminality, and took out a private prosecution against Culley, other policemen, the Chief Constable and solicitors, so the Dorset Police issued a libel writ against me.

Yes, they used the civil laws of libel to stop legitimate criminal complaints and cover up police fraud, criminal conduct and perjury.

I got a new solicitor, Claire Kirby, and gave her my defence; she ignored it and put in a different one; I sacked her and represented myself.

The Libel case was an appalling sham presided over by Judge David Eady, who admitted being a freemason. He ordered the press out, and then I was stitched up. The pre-action Protocol for Defamation was not followed; Culley was funded in violation of sections 111 and 222 of the Local Governments Act 1972 and that funding is not written up the Dorset Audits. Culley went into police files to get informtion on me for his libel case.

The case is not written up in Gatley�s because the courts know that the case is Ultra Vires.

Eady has now created a back door precedent which allows police officers, especially freemasonic ones, to have their own civil cases funded by tax payer�s money.

The courts then made me bankrupt (2006), steamrollering it through. Appeal court Judge Simon Dennis Brown would not let me speak and said I was a wounded soul with an axe to grind; it was over in 15 minutes.

Now they have shut the system down on me, won�t answer my letters, and the freemasons made sure I never had a job again. Now I don�t have the money to fight them any more, which was clearly the plan.

They ruined every aspect of my life and came down on me like a squad of fascist thugs. What you have here is just a part of it. All my claims I can prove with hard evidence and I will go anywhere at any time to prove it. This is clearly a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and could not possibly be seen as anything else. '

http://eutruth.org.uk/barryhunt.html

We will expose the masons who are the robots of the monarchs.
    Are you ignoring another question?
    I'm a Freemason. True fact.

And so are you.

And so's ya ma.

A name or alias as to who this is projected at, would help?
    I don't deny things that are true. The freemasons are a real thing, with real members, some of them are quite famous, one of them was my grandfather.

You got bored in the other thread, it seems, where you're telling us that Thoth is the father of language, and ignored my question, which is as follows

"If all our tech came from magic sky pixies, where did they get it?"

There it is ; He admits family ties to the devils 'bunch'.

Then the shame will reach to those who take the oath.

In relation to other topics, where you fail to show any substance,
    I will attend to in good time. Who do you think you are?

As your childish question, a question a child could answer with a drop
    of reason and logic -

They got their technology , just as we got ours - time & evolution.

Are you so duff that you cannot add two and two?

The technology of ancient Egypt was the result of millions of years
    of evolution of that alien species. They developed before humans,
    simple fiend, dont you think? ( gosh, some people )

Would you conclude that all cosmic beings develop alongside the
    same timescale?

Of course not. Some planets will develop intelligent beings before
    others.
    I must say, whenever i attend a forum and post the evidence / substance, i have gained about these monarchy robots ( freemasons ),

the ones who argue against me, soon go silent. They fail to predict
    so much factual evidence is out there about the criminal nature
    of the monarchy and the freemasons.

I am happy to challenge any freemason who comes on here with
    a mission to deny all that is negative in report, about them.
    Ok, they developed it independently, but we didn't. How? Furthermore, they travelled at least 4 million light years (at the speed of light that's 4 million year) to... give it to us? In exchange for...? I'm still seeing turtles.

(PS I'm a girl, so, still not a freemason)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    the ones who argue against me, soon go silent. They fail to predict
    so much factual evidence is out there about the criminal nature
    of the monarchy and the freemasons.
    Or they go silent because they see arguing is a lost cause. Same thing you'd presumably do faced with someone who insists his neighbour is a three-headed dragon.
    everything in this thread bothers me....

Freemasons are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
    Anyone can be a freemason as long as you are of 'Good' character. (Normally requires atleast one member of the freemasons to refer you)

Last october, I did loads of research about the Freemasons and their link to 'illuminati' the new world order etc, but then someone said to me, why don't you just find out for yourself?

So i called up the local lodge near me, made an appointment and visited them, went to one of their meet ups and started going to all of their meet ups in the lodge.

At no point in the past 5 months I've been a member has anything nefarious has happened, no links to most things that go on in this thread. But the reason why everyone gets so upset it due to the secrecy, freemasons just don't talk about things outside the lodge, out of respect.

Also most members have a speciality, where as mine is technology and hacking etc, others are high up judges, or police officers, we all have normal jobs that we do everyday obviously to pay our way in life.
    And being close friends with other member in the lodge, you tend to do each other favours, get something thrown out of court, or what no, exactly as you would do for one of your families or friends if you could.

But like i said, Freemasons are and will always be good people, of good character and upstanding members of society, with some belief in a diety (That's not specific). Not a group of people worth bashing.

Just my two cents (Also i only read page 1, sorry if some of this has been said)

the ones who argue against me, soon go silent.

Yeah that's because some of us have lives away from the internet that don't involve spouting bollocks about silly and non-existent conspiracy theories.
    It is for you to prove this registered firm is false.

Actually erm no. You use this as "evidence" to support your assertion, therefore you must show it is a valid source. That's how the concept of evidence works.
    ''Ruined by corrupt freemasonry police''.

blah blah blah

Here's an alternative version, with equal evidence. Man gets caught speeding, loses case. Doesn't like it. Hardly evidence of massive conspiracy.

Besides, are you really trying to tell us that the "masons" - whilst trying to run the entire planet - would really be arsed with a speeding ticket?
    Even Wikipedia is laughing at your lack of supporting evidence >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_conspiracy_theories

You should also read Jon Ronson's "Them", it'll do you some good.

I suppose you think this law firm is false also?

That is not a law firm.
    Services Offered By lawfullawyers.co.uk
    An ability to be able to search and assemble various legal/opinions on all civil and criminal matters and to recommend a legal firm to suit your needs and budget.

Given that you are unable to recognise that, I doubt your research skills are any good at all, and so I shall not bother to look at your other research.
    Even Wikipedia is laughing at your lack of supporting evidence >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_conspiracy_theories

You should also read Jon Ronson's "Them", it'll do you some good.

What he said. :)
    I love the conspiracy nuts. On the one hand the New World Order are concerning themselves with important matters of state. And on the other they're taking time out from running the world to persecute a bloke in Dorset for speeding.

But of course they are.
    Hang on I thought it was the Illuminati that ran the world. Now you're throwing the New World Order in to it as well? How do the Freemasons feel about this? Will we have a 3 horse race for supremacy? Will we get a vote? If one group fails to get enough votes will they negotiate with one of the others to form some kind of ...coalition?
    It'll be like the X Factor grand final. Except with better singing.

Oh, and he's a Freemason too.
This discussion has been closed.