Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

not sure he likes me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im crap at reading guys and really like this guy in work. Were really good mates and always have a laugh and joke. The first time i went out on a works do we practically sticked to each other and once he had a few drinks inside him he got a bit cuddly with me. First he danced by me then hugged me twice.

Went out again last week with him and my other guy mate and when we were alone he was yet again bit cwtchy and was running his hand up and down my back. Only thing when he was with our other guy mate they were kinda commenting on other girls whether this is just a guy thing i don’t know.

Just not sure if he likes me :(

Comments

• *Holly**Holly* Deactivated Posts: 140 Helping Hand
    Hey jacobs_gal

Is there any update on this? Has anything else happened? Being touchy-feely could be a sign he's interested, although what in could be a bit less obvious.

You've mentioned a lot about him and wondering how he feels. I was just wondering how you feel? Do you like him like him in a romantic way? Or are you just curious?

Hope it's all going OK. Feel free to keep us updated on any developments. :)

Holly
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah he likes you
    *Holly* wrote: »
    Hey jacobs_gal

Is there any update on this? Has anything else happened? Being touchy-feely could be a sign he's interested, although what in could be a bit less obvious.

You've mentioned a lot about him and wondering how he feels. I was just wondering how you feel? Do you like him like him in a romantic way? Or are you just curious?

Hope it's all going OK. Feel free to keep us updated on any developments. :)

Holly

all i know is the first time i went out with works peeps with him towards the end of night he got really huggy and hugged me twice. My mate on this occassion left us alone and he had his hand running up and down my lower back and nearly on my behind.

Thing is my other male mate has put me off saying he thinks he only sees me as a mate in as much as its valentines day and he hasnt done anything
    Why should someone have to, or be expected to do something on one day of the year, if he was me I'd be worried about making a move incase you thought it was just because of valentines day.
    do you have to be absolutely sure??? I mean, if someone starts giving you the come on and you respond and youre wrong. Its not the end of the world. If you like him, and he starts hugging you, cant you hug him back or touch his cock or something, then youll soon know one way or the other.

You dont need to do too much reading betwen lines or bizarre mating rituals to find out if someones interested surely?
    do you have to be absolutely sure??? I mean, if someone starts giving you the come on and you respond and youre wrong. Its not the end of the world. If you like him, and he starts hugging you, cant you hug him back or touch his cock or something, then youll soon know one way or the other.

You dont need to do too much reading betwen lines or bizarre mating rituals to find out if someones interested surely?

Was it a come on though
    id take it as a come on, yes, and if i was interested, id totally make a move for that.

Or if i wasnt interested, id take it as a sign to distance myself and make sure he wasnt getting the wrong impression

Would he dance and act all cuddly with one of his male mates?
    id take it as a come on, yes, and if i was interested, id totally make a move for that.

Or if i wasnt interested, id take it as a sign to distance myself and make sure he wasnt getting the wrong impression

Would he dance and act all cuddly with one of his male mates?

Lol ok even with that my mate thought he saw me as a mate but does a mate run his hand up n down your back feeling u
    Oh my god, its been said sooo many times already, NO mates do not do that to their mates, YES he probably likes you
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Oh my god, its been said sooo many times already, NO mates do not do that to their mates, YES he probably likes you

Even if he's had a little to drink
    Well the only you're going to know is to ask him and find out. You wont find out anything by asking random strangers on the internet who dont know either of you
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Well the only you're going to know is to ask him and find out. You wont find out anything by asking random strangers on the internet who dont know either of you

I'm kinda put off in as much as our mutual mate even though he hasn't spoken to him bout it sat me down last wk and said he felt he didn't think he was interested
    Well want do you want us to do? if it were me, i would still tell this guy i liked him, you wont know for sure until you hear it from his own mouth