Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How to make quick cash

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's the bet you thought this was spam?

Yeah sort of a strange one to ask, but what are peoples methods, to just quickly earn a bit of bob? Like a mates like come down town tonight, and you're like sure, just gotta make a bit of dollar?

Or am i just poor as :L

One of my favorites is:
I'll go to second hand shops, haggle on a phone, take it home, sell it on facebook for £20/30 profit. Takes between 1-8 hours. Really quick if you get a good deal on an iPhone. Can be done couple times a day, but requires start up money.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whore yourself out to a thousand fat chicks for $50 a piece. Or 50 really fat chicks for $1000 a piece.
    my name wrote: »
    Whore yourself out to a thousand fat chicks for $50 a piece. Or 50 really fat chicks for $1000 a piece.

Would rather take the last option. If they're gonna be fat, might aswell be super fat.
    Pack of 20 superking's, sell them 75p each in school :thumb: Or it's 50p a normal taylor, 25p a rollie.
    Buy a working but cheap car, tidy it up, sell it on. Can double your money without too much hassle.
    I understand that really fat chicks can charge a premium, rather than be required to pay one

I saw this on another newspaper when I was looking for my "ï"
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Buy a working but cheap car, tidy it up, sell it on. Can double your money without too much hassle.

If and when i can drive again, that's a quite a nice idea. I like flipping things to make cash ;D
    Shikari wrote: »
    If and when i can drive again, that's a quite a nice idea. I like flipping things to make cash ;D

You can do it with absolutely loads of stuff, it doesn't need to be cars. Furniture, jewellery, clothes, anything that doesn't depreciate faster than a falling stone really. Computers I'm wary of because they can end up being time and money sinks, seeing as there is such a saturated market for refurbed computers already.

But it depends how much your time costs, if its 'free' (in that, you don't have much else to do) then they can all make great income generators and perhaps even - given time and effort - a nice little business come hobby.
    I sold my old textbooks online a while ago. Only made £15 but it felt gooooooood.