Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

dont know what to say or do :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
on my previous post about me fallen in love with my instructor. i have a 2 hour lesson with him tomorrow morning and i dont know what to say or do when i see him. :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    change instrectors. or just dont say anything if u love him then go for it
    change instrectors. or just dont say anything if u love him then go for it
    i have told him that i have feelings for him i just dont want to say the wrong things to him tomorrow morning :(
    Hi there

I've just read through your last thread, and it seems that your instructor is very keen to keep things professional.

Have you seen him since you received his email? If not, then I would take his lead. He's already addressed the issue and made his feelings clear in his email, so it's unlikely that he'll say any more on the subject as he wants to concentrate on being your instructor.

It's probably best to treat this just as any other lesson. Try to focus on the driving. If you find you can't then perhaps finding a different instructor would be worth considering. I know that sounds like a horrible option for you right now, but it might help you to move on quicker if you find it hard to focus on the lessons.

It sounds like your instructor is very nice and very professional so I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about.

Good luck - and let us know how it goes :)
    spanner wrote: »
    Hi there

I've just read through your last thread, and it seems that your instructor is very keen to keep things professional.

Have you seen him since you received his email? If not, then I would take his lead. He's already addressed the issue and made his feelings clear in his email, so it's unlikely that he'll say any more on the subject as he wants to concentrate on being your instructor.

It's probably best to treat this just as any other lesson. Try to focus on the driving. If you find you can't then perhaps finding a different instructor would be worth considering. I know that sounds like a horrible option for you right now, but it might help you to move on quicker if you find it hard to focus on the lessons.

It sounds like your instructor is very nice and very professional so I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about.

Good luck - and let us know how it goes :)
    Thanks i havent seen him since the email. but when i rang him this morning to confirm my lesson i stutered because i heard his voice strange i know. i could never change instructors now. yeah he is a very nice man so sweet. im glad he still wants to be my instructor. i will let you know how i get on tomorrow morning. im hoping there is no awkward silence or anything.
    UPDATE: i had my lesson and it was fine i was a little quiet and he picked up on it but it was all okaii and we talked about it and he is glad that i told him and we keep joking about it now so its all good. i also have a test booked for friday 15th feb so its all okai. i dont know what i was worried about lol. thanks for all your help i really appreciate it xxxxx
    Well you wouldn't be the first person to worry about something for it to then turn out okay.. it's the not knowing that's hard and quite often it's easy to imagine the worse possible scenario!

Glad it all went well and things are relaxed again, loads of luck with the test! :thumb: