Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi, and this is me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My name is Jester 2-1, I am a boy with what you would call a normal life.

But i have a side of me that that i can't even speak about and it's mainly a girly side of me :nervous: :o

Can someone please help

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Would you be able to give us some more information?
    well, i'm mainly into Karate, Badminton, Chess, Tennis. so like things that i do in public.

But to my self, i'm into alot of girly things, i mean like Makeup, Dancing, Fashion.

I've never said anything to my parents, partly because my dad is in the army and is a real man's man :banghead: my mum dosen't even do most of that stuff anyway :banghead:

i can go on, but i think you get my point
    So how long have you liked these "girly" things?

What do you think is wrong with liking those things? What makes you think your dad will disprove?
    Since i was 3 really

And my dad properly won't accept me in are home because of this
    Are you old enough to leave home? The world is becoming more and more accepting these days.
    well i'm 18, i droped back a year so i leave college next year
    Have you thought about going to Uni? Maybe travelling up north/down south, depending on where you live? Maybe take a break from home life and suppressing your feelings and desires?
    Are there any friends that you talk to about this?
    i am thinking about it yes, my friends would take the piss out of me for it.
    Well if they would take the piss out of you for something that means a lot to you, do you think they are really your true friends?
    a few people that are in my group i don't really like. but my friends like them so.
    Why don't you talk to some of your closest friends and tell them not to tell anyone? Just so you have someone there for you if you need them. :)
    I did, they one said to come on here to get advice.
    cool, but what if it's a real problem and people start saying that i maybe Transgender
    Well, the first question is, Are you transgender? the second question is, well, so what if they do?
    I don't know really, that's why i came on here
    Like i said that's why i came on here to discuses it
    That's the main problem, i think trying to keep it to my self and not telling anyone isn't going to work anymore

I don't want to go thought the whole story, if you do want me to. ok.

I'm not trying to be mean at all
    Jester 21 wrote: »
    That's the main problem, i think trying to keep it to my self and not telling anyone isn't going to work anymore

I don't want to go thought the whole story, if you do want me to. ok.

I'm not trying to be mean at all

Well, maybe you shouldn't try to hide it. You might not be able to hide it forever.
    Isn't it better to have people like/dislike you for who you are, rather than something you're not.
    Accipiter wrote: »
    In that case, only tell people you fully trust for now. Make sure they are truly trustworthy, and won't tell anyone else, that way you won't have rumours being spread. Also, if you have a single doubt that they are not a true friend then don't tell them unless you want to take the risk of the possible negative consequences.

At the end of the day, some people won't like you, and won't accept you for who you are. It's their loss.

Some good advice here. :)
    Liking feminine doesn't necessarily mean that you're transgender, it just means you like feminine things. There's nothing wrong with having certain interests that some people might see as not right for your gender.
    It's your life, do whatever makes you feel happy.
    *Lea* wrote: »
    Liking feminine doesn't necessarily mean that you're transgender, it just means you like feminine things. There's nothing wrong with having certain interests that some people might see as not right for your gender.
    It's your life, do whatever makes you feel happy.

I can see what you are saying, but it maybe overpowering really
    Hi Jester 21,

Well done for seeking advice and support here. It seems like this is a really hard situation for you and you are struggling to feel accepted.

It seems from your post you haven't opened up to anyone about this? Like Accipiter said, is there anyone you really trust that can listen? People won't always understand, but can listen and support you. And those who care about you would want you to be yourself :yes:

It's understandable to feel alone at time, but try to remember that other men also have "girly" sides and the awareness of this is growing and becoming a lot more acceptable - and some things such as fashion and dancing are not only for girls anymore :)

You mention transgender but in fact if you like make up and perhaps dressing up occasionally in women's clothing then it's more "Transvestism". Have a look at the Beaumont Trust that touches upon the subject.

What matters here is to try to feel accepted even though some parts of society may not. It can be a tough journey to reach that point, but having people around you that could support you (even if you think some won't) could help you get to that point and become more secure within yourself.

Do keep posting and letting us know how you are doing *hug*
    christele wrote: »
    Hi Jester 21,

Well done for seeking advice and support here. It seems like this is a really hard situation for you and you are struggling to feel accepted.

It seems from your post you haven't opened up to anyone about this? Like Accipiter said, is there anyone you really trust that can listen? People won't always understand, but can listen and support you. And those who care about you would want you to be yourself :yes:

It's understandable to feel alone at time, but try to remember that other men also have "girly" sides and the awareness of this is growing and becoming a lot more acceptable - and some things such as fashion and dancing are not only for girls anymore :)

You mention transgender but in fact if you like make up and perhaps dressing up occasionally in women's clothing then it's more "Transvestism". Have a look at the Beaumont Trust that touches upon the subject.

What matters here is to try to feel accepted even though some parts of society may not. It can be a tough journey to reach that point, but having people around you that could support you (even if you think some won't) could help you get to that point and become more secure within yourself.

Do keep posting and letting us know how you are doing *hug*

Oh wow, thank you so, so, much
    file:///C:/Users/Adam/Pictures/EN221C004-302@1.1%20(1).jpg

OMG, This is a gorges dress*hug*:o
    Hey. Are you feeling any better about this today? :)
    yeah a little, did you look at the link
    Ok everyone on this Thread, I'm a Girl inside a boys body. and i love it, message me if you want to
    Unfortunately, the link you posted can only be seen by Adam on that computer.
    Damn