Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi- I am new :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I am new :) I have lurked here before a lot in the past but I have decided to sign up now :)

I don't really know what to say about myself- I like drawing and photography.... I study psychology.... I have depression and a history of anorexia (I got better, though I am slipping back to old habits at the moment :( Sad times)... I like dinosaurs A LOT and enjoy random conversations about complete nonsense :P

Yeah- that's me- nice to meet you all :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi.

welcome to the forums...

hope you like it here
    Welcome :) Hope you stick around
    Welcome :D
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello SelfConclusion,

I adore the creativity of your name, beautiful, welcome to TheSite.org boards, it's a lovely place and nobody bites, well, maybe not nobody, some might...What do you like drawing? I'm an AS Art student, at the moment, and I adore Photography myself to, I loved it when it snowed to, got some amazing pictures, but at the moment, my Cameras decided to go haywire on me!

But, I've sent it in to get fixed, or what not, they are the technical people, they will deal with it ;) Not a big fan of Dinosaurs myself though O.o - how can you possibly like them so much? :P If you like random conversations, I think, we will be the greatest of friends to, would love see your posts about!

We also have a chat that goes on, the next chat is on Sunday, between 7-9, lovely people, and nobody bites ;) and a very supportive environment to :) The opening times, are here!

Do, hope to see more of you around :)

Best wishes,
    Angel

Oh, I forgot to add, I also love Llamas, so LOVE LLAMAS!
    Hi everyone, thanks for the welcomes :)

I like drawing because I can draw how I feel- I am bad with words half the time so drawing is my way of expressing myself- cheesy I know :P :O Naughty camera- have you checked there are no llamas in your camera causing it to break?

Dinosaurs are awesome! What is not to love about them? -Pretends she is a dinosaur and RAWWWRS at Angel-

If I am online Sunday I shall be sure to check out the chat :)
    I would love to see you in Sundays chat, Belly Boo!

You should come in as Belly Boo O.o - That would be really awesome O.o
    The chats a lovely environment, honestly, we have lovely mods, that don't bite to....who moderate them, we often have a moderator sneak in like half way through chat, but, I feed them to the Llamas, in my head, so it's okay :P

It's not cheesy at all, many people use art as a way to express themselves and their thoughts, because at times, we won't ALWAYS know what to say, or ALWAYS know how to express of trail of thoughts and feelings, but I'm glad you've found a way to express yourself, maybe you could share them on here, if their not that triggering O.o -Gives Belly Boo a Cookie-

Hello Dino Belly Boo O.o -Gets Rawred at- -Cries-
    Hey Welcome to TheSite. :)
    Hi how are you all members?

I am Steam from India.I am recently joined this forum and I want to have good kind of interaction with you all.I Hope it would be a great experience for me to be here and I can increase my knowledge.
    Thank you.

e juice
    Thanks all :)
    **Angel** wrote: »
    I would love to see you in Sundays chat, Belly Boo!

You should come in as Belly Boo O.o - That would be really awesome O.o
    The chats a lovely environment, honestly, we have lovely mods, that don't bite to....who moderate them, we often have a moderator sneak in like half way through chat, but, I feed them to the Llamas, in my head, so it's okay :P

It's not cheesy at all, many people use art as a way to express themselves and their thoughts, because at times, we won't ALWAYS know what to say, or ALWAYS know how to express of trail of thoughts and feelings, but I'm glad you've found a way to express yourself, maybe you could share them on here, if their not that triggering O.o -Gives Belly Boo a Cookie-

Hello Dino Belly Boo O.o -Gets Rawred at- -Cries-

I shall try and come on Sunday, and I shall have an awesome nickname such as BellyBoo :P Will the mods protect me from flying virtual fruit though? That is the question :P

Yup :) -Noms cookie- Yay cookies -steals more cookies off Angel-

-Hugs Angel- If you liked dinosaurs they wouldn't rawr at you :P

My llama is still settling in very well- he is so snuggly!
    Welcome to the boards :wave:
    The Mods protect you from the flying fruit? You're of your Rocker :P The mods may join in, throwing food at you, there always a first time for everything, maybe me and the mods could make an agreement -Evil Laugh-

-Watches Ellie Belly Boo turn in to a Llama- You ate the Llama cookies, you spoon, and you hate the Hopester cookies to -Cries- I thought we were friends, but you're just a cookie thief, I thought that was the cookie monsters job :P -Raids Belly Boo's kitchen- Nomnomnomnom!

Dinosaurs would eat me if I liked them, after all, you know how many people eat each other these days ;) I will forever not like Dinosaurs and will be remain as a Llama named Norman :P

I'm glad your Llama is settling in well, but what magical cookie are you going to give him now, that you've ate his? Oh, and how are you? What brings you to TheSite?
    **Angel** wrote: »
    The Mods protect you from the flying fruit? You're of your Rocker :P The mods may join in, throwing food at you, there always a first time for everything, maybe me and the mods could make an agreement -Evil Laugh-

-Watches Ellie Belly Boo turn in to a Llama- You ate the Llama cookies, you spoon, and you hate the Hopester cookies to -Cries- I thought we were friends, but you're just a cookie thief, I thought that was the cookie monsters job :P -Raids Belly Boo's kitchen- Nomnomnomnom!

Dinosaurs would eat me if I liked them, after all, you know how many people eat each other these days ;) I will forever not like Dinosaurs and will be remain as a Llama named Norman :P

I'm glad your Llama is settling in well, but what magical cookie are you going to give him now, that you've ate his? Oh, and how are you? What brings you to TheSite?

-Cries- I don't want to be hit with flying fruit!!

Oh noooo I am going all fluffy like a llama! Noooooo.... hehe not much in my kitchen- just potato waffles, bacon and alcohol :P

Heheh :P Dinosaurs are more likely to eat you if you don't like them! They just want some friends really :P

Hmmm can I have some more cookies for my llama please HopeyMopey?

What brings me here? A llama friend of mine recommended I joined up- and as she is so awesome I obeyed :P
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Hi! :wave:
    I like conversations about complete nonsense too. :D