Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weird things that you do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So as the title shows...this threads where you post..weird things you do, but you don't know why..I'll start off

When I step onto the road..I do 3 little hops before I walk normally, looks like I'm running..Don't know why I do it...but I always havee

And I pronouce 'tesco' as 'Tescooooooos'

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Home is always homo in store names. Pets at homo. Homobase. Also tesco is tescados.
    i think the weirdest thing i do, is pretend to be an animal.

when someone comes in to say hello to me, they usually get a " meow", a " wuff wuff", or oink oink.. or something along those lines

hmm other weird things i do... hmm

i like pronouncing everything with a Y on the end. dunno why!

but kitty, doggy, caky, horsey, piggy, fishy, chippies, some of the ones that have just stuck. lol

when i'm in a mannic phase, 1 of my fave things to do is have my hands in the air, clapping them together singing telly tubbies in as high pitch voice as possible, trying to do each telly tubbies voice
    waving at the tv when 1 of my fave shows is finishing.. in an effer to tell the people who put on the show, thanks for putting on such a great show!. see you tomorror

when i wasn't in a wheellchair.. i used to walk up close to the tv and blow kisses to the programmes- don't ask me what started that, either!

when i take a drink (no matter what the drink is) i have to blow a few bubbles

if it's raining, i put on the song- listen to the falling rain, and laugh like mad

when my brother or someone comes in to kiss me good night, i spend about 10 minits before just making random kissing sounds with my lips- sounds like a cross between a cat in pain, and someone blowing bubbles

make up songs in my head about the stupidest of things- i may sing aloud i'm bouncing a ball, i'm bouncing a ball, while i'm actually bouncing a ball- the weirdest one i have is when someone gets me sweets and puts them in a cup for me.. i start clapping my hands and singing about having a mixture of sweets in a cup (it's actually quite catchy)

if also when i have sweets, i take tiny bites in an effer to make the sweet last as long as possible

when my cd's are scratched, or not working, i always say the artist is asleep, or ill- and i have other sinarios too.

i pronounce biscuits as " biskie boos" for some un known reason

i laugh when ever someone mentions the number 11 (again, strange!)

i'm sure i have others.. i'm a weird sorta girl- will get back to this thread
    I read the website LinkedIn as "Linkeldin" and I always have since the capital I looks like an l in most fonts, even thought I know it is linkedin I read and pronounce it linkeldin (I'm not dyslexic)

I can't stand still when on the phone or brushing my teeth, if I am doing either one I have to walk around the house while I do it.

One that everyone does, if I am eating sweets I have to eat all of one colour starting from my least favorite and hitting my most favorite at the end!
    I spell and pronouce insomnia as insomania and derby as DERby not DARby
    i don't do that, (sweets thing)

tend to just eat them anyway- as long as they are long lasting, then that's cool