Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone else in the I'm not sure I want kids/I do not want kids club?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I saw the cutest little pack of socks for newborns and thought of you! Haha sorry off topic

:)

baby isn't even here yet and i keep getting booties and mittens mixed up!. think our baby will be very interestingly dressed... poor him/her.
  • Options
    The biggest commitment...

I am totally new to this site today but your thread hit on some issues of late. I do have children, a 2yr old and 3yr old. They are amazing, intelligent and absolutely full of beans. They bring reward its true but be totally sure you can commit for the rest of your life, I agree with previous comments that you may find someone who changes your outlook (my aunt never wanted one but found the love of her life and now has a grown up person of her own!) but remember its you, your body and there are changes not only to your life but your body too. There is no hurry. If you want more information perhaps do some research on pregnancy, a new born, toddlers, teenagers and so forth. There is nothing like it in the world being a mummy but remember its 24/7 forever.
  • Options
    I don't want children, I wouldn't be able to look after them...No matter what my age is I know I won't be able to bring a child up, also I get scared that if I have a child they'd go through what I did and I don't want that...