Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feeling like i wasnt good enough :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I need some serious advice on something its not the best situation but ive got feelings for this guy and want to know what you guys think! I met this guy back in feb we exchanged numbers met up a couple of times and ended up having sex.

We had sex couple of other times after this when i found out he had a gf and was living with another. I contacted his then gf of 4 years we became mates for a bit but ended not good as he tried it on again and when i told her she didn't believe me and we fell out.

Anyway i talked to him the other day the woman he is with he said hes not that happy with as she doesn't let him out in the evenings on sat or fri due to the fact i guess she doesn't trust him. And how it wouldn't be long before he is finishing with her.

*It was the first night hed been out in ages and she was bombarding him with texts checking on him all night.He said to me i was good looking and i knew he liked me like that and it would be soon and we could be together. I know hes dodgy but really like the guy but don't know what to believe.

Just feel like Im not good enough for him as he's gone off with this woman but know deep down I've had a lucky escape

Comments

• Options
    heyyy

Heyy

Well done for poting :D have u tried speaking to them about it it might help or trying writing things down and give it to them

Keep us posted we are here for u :D
  • Options
    Hi jacobs_gal,

It's hard to know what to believe when it seems from your post that he hasn't been very honest with you (and other girls) in the past. The fact he is still with this women and goes out with you saying you are beautiful, could insinuate he hasn't really changed?

You seem to know this is a tricky situation and that you've had a "lucky escape". It seems that unless you are ready to have an open relationship of some kind with him, or become the "other women" - being with him hoping he will only be with you could be a little risky :(

Have you tried talking to him about this to see what he has to say/thinks?

PS you are good enough, the issue seems to be more about him then you or the other girls! *hug*

Do let us know how you get on :yes:
  • Options
    christele wrote: »
    Hi jacobs_gal,

It's hard to know what to believe when it seems from your post that he hasn't been very honest with you (and other girls) in the past. The fact he is still with this women and goes out with you saying you are beautiful, could insinuate he hasn't really changed?

You seem to know this is a tricky situation and that you've had a "lucky escape". It seems that unless you are ready to have an open relationship of some kind with him, or become the "other women" - being with him hoping he will only be with you could be a little risky :(

Have you tried talking to him about this to see what he has to say/thinks?

PS you are good enough, the issue seems to be more about him then you or the other girls! *hug*

Do let us know how you get on :yes:

Firstly thanks :)

I did talk to him but he just said we'd b together soon and hated staying in which I don't know to believe or not

He didn't try it on but did say he still liked me and thought I was good looking but what do u think
  • Options
    You do keep going for the douchebags don't you? Bet she "doesn't understand him" and they "never have sex" too.

Yeah right. Tell him to fuck off.
  • Options
    You do keep going for the douchebags don't you? Bet she "doesn't understand him" and they "never have sex" too.

Yeah right. Tell him to fuck off.

He's 27 and she's in her 50s since last may he's cheated on her with me and his ex gf we know of! He's not allowed out on a fri or sat as she don't trust him
  • Options
    That makes him sound much more appealing!
  • Options
    That makes him sound much more appealing!

I know it isn't great but at least he hasn't tried it on again as such
  • Options
    Arctic Roll is being incredibly sarcastic here. Unless someone is physically restrained or illegally blackmailed, they are not forced to stay in a relationship. They may choose to stay even though they don't want to, but that's a different issue.

The large majority of the problem is with him - there is nothing wrong with you in the context you're asking. But you do appear to have an issue with self-esteem or self-worth because you have posted many similar threads, and the advice given you is always similar and you don't appear to take it in.

He's a dick who wants to have his cake and eat it, no matter how "unhappy" he portrays himself as. You can choose better, or you can choose to chase him. That's your issue to solve.
  • Options
    Purple_roo wrote: »
    Arctic Roll is being incredibly sarcastic here. Unless someone is physically restrained or illegally blackmailed, they are not forced to stay in a relationship. They may choose to stay even though they don't want to, but that's a different issue.

The large majority of the problem is with him - there is nothing wrong with you in the context you're asking. But you do appear to have an issue with self-esteem or self-worth because you have posted many similar threads, and the advice given you is always similar and you don't appear to take it in.

He's a dick who wants to have his cake and eat it, no matter how "unhappy" he portrays himself as. You can choose better, or you can choose to chase him. That's your issue to solve.

Deal with him I know he's a dick deep down but he's chosen this serially gross woman over me :(( yet I know going by what people say he's just using her for money place to doss etc which I haven't got

Anyway I guess that's why I feel crap. Everyone says I can do better but does it matter he hasn't made a move yet?!?