Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ulia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Greetings fellow messagers, here's hoping there's some time and space for a slightly older girl of 51. Am new to the UK from NZ and loving it...but dearly missing my friends during this transition. Primarily here to support my beautiful daughter while she is working full time while I take care of my grandchildren, she is in the process of attempting to go through a particularly nasty separation from her husband. I have been separated from my daughter and children for a long time due to distance etc so it is really wonderful to be in each others lives again, however living in the same house during this time is....well. struggling to find the words to express, to say the least is very tense. My families future happiness is worth every moment, and knowing that I am here to keep them safe gives me absolute purpose. I have yet to get out there and meet some new friends just to give balance to the situation so thought I would jump on and say hi. Thanks for reading and blessings to all

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Ulia

Welcome to thesite and also the UK!

Not sure if you were aware but this messageboard is aimed at young people aged 16-25. I'm sure you'd be welcome to post here but thought I'd throw that in if you were looking to make friends of a similar age. :wave:
    welcome...

you have a pretty username
    Welcome to TheSite Ulia.
    thanks ....liking lady emily too, hope your day is going well, i can see a little bit of sunshine peeping through, might get out and get some fresh air, catch up soon
    thanks pink girl, I can see you love animals as I have spent a number of years volunteering for unwanted pets and loved it. I have left three beautiful cats back in NZ with my family and miss them terribly. Fortunately, I at least know they are well loved and cared for, so thats something.
    Yes i love animals soo much i have 2 cats of my own too.
    Welcome to the boards :wave:
    Welcomee :)
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Hi :wave:
    Hope you make lots of new friends xx.