Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

some forums i'd like to see on here..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
hey.

so their is some forums i'd like to see on here- and also some slight alterations as well!

first i'd like a games forum so we could play forum games

a debate forum

and also a music forum... i know, i know, i can post about music in travel- but it just seems wrong that the description for travel is.. the beat goes on and on, in reality- travel is.. well, traveling. i'd put something like- the world at your finger tips, or seeing the world etc. or even be creative.. from the UK to the US. lol

but yeah.. that's the only reason i feel music should be on it's own because of the description!

what do you all think?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lady emily wrote: »
    hey.

so their is some forums i'd like to see on here- and also some slight alterations as well!

first i'd like a games forum so we could play forum games

a debate forum

and also a music forum... i know, i know, i can post about music in travel- but it just seems wrong that the description for travel is.. the beat goes on and on, in reality- travel is.. well, traveling. i'd put something like- the world at your finger tips, or seeing the world etc. or even be creative.. from the UK to the US. lol

but yeah.. that's the only reason i feel music should be on it's own because of the description!

what do you all think?

We have a debate forum named Politics and Debate
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php/87-Politics-amp-Debate

Although there isnt a specific music forum, many people most things about music in the Travel and Free Time area, because it isnt just about travel its "Free time" as well.
    http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php/96-Travel-amp-Free-Time
    okay... thanks.

just putting it out their
    There were more forums, they got merged together because no one ever posted in them.