Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

facebook versus twitter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so.. which one do you prefer?

facebook, twitter, or neither- and explain your reasons?

back a few years ago, i would have quite happily said facebook- but it got to the stage where i'd get random adds from people, added to groups, etc etc- and it got really frustrating.. so i actually ended up di activating my acount

now i'd say twitter- even though when you write it's only very short (120?) you have a lot more control me thinks... and also with twitter their is less reason to get addicted (no games or instant chat) so better option...

you guys?

Comments

• Options
    Twitter...it means i can stalk jessie j
  • Options
    Emmalee, why not?

good a reason as ever.

lol..
  • Options
    I use both and like them both equally. They serve different purposes for me.
  • Options
    Use them for completely different things. Facebook for keeping up to date with my friends - sharing photos / keeping track of events. Twitter for networking with people who have similar interests to me.
  • Options
    Well i did a profile on twitter but i couldn't really understand how it works so i guess i have to prefer facebook more...
    And TheSite :D
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    I use both and like them both equally. They serve different purposes for me.

Same here