Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Not being listened to - housing problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really wants to die now. I had it with my life its all mine foult and I desive to die :( feel loike no-one cares about me and dosnt liston to me iam going to be kick out of the shared house and put into a hostel. I had crap off my support worker yesterday. I ask her does she wannts me of my birthday cake and I walked out after asking her and she started snapping at me. There 7 other people that lives with me and one of them came up to me and said to me do I thoink the support workers are being snappy with us :( I told her the truth and said yes. The male support worker got a little boy and he up ealrley doing the feed and then come in and takes it all out on me and its my fault that he is up doing it. I feel soo unsucure there now. The female support worker words were “iam not haveing u makeing allingasions about our staff“ she also had a go at me for them comming up to me intsead of them going to the people that they talking about. I wasn't the person that said it. I told my support worker that y don't u tell them to go to the people that got the proplam and not me then far enough if it was me that if it was my problam. I also had it beause iam near the stairs and on top of the lounge I have not been very well at the moment I had a meeting on thursday half 5- 8 I dint have a good meeting at all and I dint get home intill half 8 I went to bed when I went in I fell asleep (iam still not well) they woke me up by talking and banging up the stairs. I brought it up in our last meeting about noise when people are in bed and they engnoured it. So I told my support worker again they dint tell them so I hit the roof when they made so much noise. I said to the support that if they wasn't well and I was makeing so much noise they would feel in the same boat as me and the support worker would of done something so y are they not doing it for me I don't understand at all. :( y dosnt no one liston to me iam getting even worse now beause iam stressing beause no-one listoning to me :( give up I just want to end
my life. Where I best off

Everything all my falut I don't desuve to be here :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you're concerned about your own safety then go to A&E.
    Well done for posting.
    You do deserve to be here, it's good you are posting on here to get some support.
    Do you have any support in place already Heather?
    Nope they don't care ad don't support me so its all my fault
    What is your fault? I am sure once you calm yourself down you will be able to see that whatever it is, isn't your fault.
    That will never will happen :(
    It will. And it will get better. But ending your life isn't the answer. I promise you.

You can get through this, we are all here for you.
    Had it and I give up so who cares
    We care. And I am trying to help that's all
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    If you're concerned about your own safety then go to A&E.

Yep that's fair to say and if you are feeling particularly low Heather and feeling like you can't cope - then calling a helpline or going to A&E could help you.

However, it sounds like the emphasis here is on your living situation and how you're feeling neglected and not listened to. It sounds like you're finding it really difficult to connect with people and are misunderstood. I'm wondering, do you find it difficult to talk calmly to people when they upset you?

This isn't all your fault at all - it just sounds like you need some help expressing your point of view in a way that will help you to be heard and to make compromises with the people you're living with.

Are you definitely going to the hostel?
    Have you got anybody who can approach these people for you, on your behalf?
    Yep they going with my support worker

Give up!!!!!!

Cont fight anymore
    **helen** wrote: »
    Are you definitely going to the hostel?

Yep helen :( they trying to kick me out now
    Hostels ain't bad you know, I've lived in one since april and I was dreading going into it, but they're just like shared houses really...infact they're just exactly the same except they have a different name, You have a suppport worker still...chin up, you'll love it really...
    Hey Heather,

How are you feeling? Sorry to hear you're having a bad time at the moment and you don't feel you're being listened to by your support worker. *hug*

Is there are news on moving to the hostel? Have you had any more thoughts about it or has anything happened since?

You really do deserve to be here and I am glad you post on here to get support.

:)