Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Latest drama in my life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had water coming into my flat from the flat upstairs today, it got in the electric so I had to get the fire bridgade to attend, lots of sexy men in uniform in my flat. They have isolated the lights so now I'm sat in near darkness until an electrician comes (Monday I hope) to check the lighting is safe. I'm feeling very anxious now. The problem was there is no obvious access to the upstairs flat, it is behind a gate with no intercom and a coded lock thing so no way to access unless you have a phone number to ring them on which I don't have. But the sirens and blue lights soon got them to notice and they didn't know they had a leek.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wow, thats quite excessive security from upstairs. I wonder what theyre hiding. Do they live there?
    Have you got a torch and candles?
    wow, thats quite excessive security from upstairs. I wonder what theyre hiding. Do they live there?

It's rented and has always been like that. Sometimes couriers try to get me to take their parcels as they can't deliver them as they can't get in but I have to refuse as I can't get in either.

Yes I have some candles and a torch.
    This has made me stressed and part of my illness involves stress related paranoia. Last night in bed I was convinced my neighbour was going to come around and shoot me with a gun.
    :(
    I wouldnt like it either RG, but im probably paranoid too xx

All i have in my mind now is emergency vibrator !
    i hope things get sorted for you, RG :heart: