Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I really do not know what's wrong with me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why am I so unlucky or even awful?

I commented on a girl's photograph on Plenty of Fish and says thank you, and then I try and have a conversation with her by asking a random question such as 'What would you do if you won the lottery?'. And she says....I'd have you killed.

I just don't get it. Since when did harmless questions lead to threats.

Oh well, onto the next one I suppose. Lol.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Honestly mate you should be asking what is wrong with her. Try not to let it get to you.

There are some proper idiots out there. Unless it was a very very very bad joke :eek2:
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I agree with everything Neddy said! *hug*'s to you Wavy!
    That sounds more like one of these pathetic trolls who would purposefully sign up to post stuff like that
    Thank you for your nice thoughts.

I'm just finding all this very hard at the moment, I want to make something of my life and all I get is abuse from people.
    Neddy wrote: »
    Honestly mate you should be asking what is wrong with her. Try not to let it get to you.

There are some proper idiots out there. Unless it was a very very very bad joke :eek2:

:yes:

You say you are finding things very hard, is this about online dating or has something else made you feel this way?

Have a look at our online dating etiquette article which could help *hug*
    Finding things difficult all round really, cristele. My awful looks near enough stop me from being happy, girls just think I'm ugly. I think it's something I just have to accept.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Wavy wrote: »
    asking a random question such as 'What would you do if you won the lottery?'.
    Do you mind telling us what the actual question was? It could have been misinterpreted.
    If you was to win the lottery, what would you do with the money?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sorry, the way you wrote that it seemed like that hadn't been the actual question.
    If you was to win the lottery, what would you do with the money?

*If you were.

Sorry.
    *If you were.

Sorry.
    omg thank you!
    Cheers Franki. :)
    I've seen pics of you wavy, and you're really not ugly at all! Dating sites are exactly like being a small fish in a sea full of sharks, spikey fish, weird fish, clingy fish, unavailable fish, ignorant fish, and occasionally the odd yummy fish who looks like a good match. Don't take comments like that personally, I'd possibly report stuff like that because I'm sure thats against the site's policy. You need to just think that there are all kinds of odd people and for whatever reason they'll react weirdly. Just keep going with it, brush stuff like that off and keep smiling :)
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Why am I so unlucky or even awful?

I commented on a girl's photograph on Plenty of Fish and says thank you, and then I try and have a conversation with her by asking a random question such as 'What would you do if you won the lottery?'. And she says....I'd have you killed.

I just don't get it. Since when did harmless questions lead to threats.

Oh well, onto the next one I suppose. Lol.

Sounds like she has some issues. :eek:
    Sounds like she's on menopause. Sorry to be so blunt, if it isn't that then she's definitely got some other issues.

Don't let it get you down mate, there are too many people in the world that have negativity all around them, who knows what was going through her head when she said that.

I don't know you but I think you need a hug *hug*
    Maybe you bear a resemblance to an ex?
    sounds like my sense of humour :nervous:
    sounds like my sense of humour :nervous:

Yup... :-)