Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Worried about hurting my friend over a girl...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to the forums btw ;)

In my opinion, tell him you like her or she likes you, if you want to pursue it...
    Although personally i wouldn't go down that road.
    If i were you, i'd pick one of the other 200 girls in the club you'll be going to and let your friend try/fail/succeed for himself.
    It's new years eve, your friend has just had a break up, don't screw him over on the girl he likes.
    Also as well, as much as you may well get on, the "certainty" of getting with this chick would get confirmed or denied if and when it did or didn't happen, not on the say so of others.

Sent from my whyayePad using Tapatalk
    Hi sidest,

Welcome to the boards :wave:

It seems like your post has been deleted and that it mainly focused on you liking a girl that your friend also liked. Hope things are ok. Please feel free to keep posting or even starting a new thread if you prefer as we're always here to listen! :yes:
    Hey, thanks. I found heard that he has been here before and felt I should get rid of it even just for the tiny chance that he sees it!