Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

EDL fodder

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The EDL are by and large pretty much thick people - for example they thought their name was about Britain - but there are times when you can at least see their ideals, especially with this bunch of nuggets patrolling "Moss-lim areas"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLds6hbvag

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Check out Enfield Army :') Charming bunch of lads.
    Many but not all EDL members are full of racist idiots. When I say idiot, I'm not on about people being stupid for having those beliefs (which I think they are), I'm referring to the general lack of intelligence I often see many of them expressing during arguments.

Sent from my whyayePad using Tapatalk
    I wonder if they'll ever get brave enough to try that on the streets of Cardiff on a Saturday night...
    An extreme example like that of 3-4 men is sadly not going to make me form a prejudice against 2.7 million Muslims living in the UK.
    ^What clem said

What is worse than 3-4 blokes doing something like that on the streets, is if you are someone who uses that as proof that all Muslims are bad. Also, you get white Muslims too, that really confuses the EDL.
    Gotta say a part of me kinda wants to see what happens when a few EDL types watch this video and decide to test this "Muslim area" claim. Kinda like watching a car crash where you can't stand either driver. Entertainment is the winner.

I'd also quite like to see the probably much longer video of people telling them to go fuck themselves and walking on.
    I'm not sure i understand the link between this video and the EDL...
    If you do the tiny bit of research
    This video is true, there are muslims who want Sharia law in the UK and certain parts of the city to be muslim controlled. Hopefully it'll never happen.

But if it did, i would much rather have the EDL and BNP stood behind me, when i tell the muslims no sharia law.
    Although i think this video is purely designed to stir up hatred against everyone, all parties.
    Shikari, you should be at a stage where you dont want either the EDL, BNP or the activity in the video going on at all.