Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Vodafone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Howdy.

I have a vodafone web and text freebie, I had around 400 texts left this morning and £15 creddit on my phone, I haven't texted anyone...and rung anyone, Vodafone have texted me twice...and now I only have £3 on my phone....-.-

Has anyone else experienced this?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am with vodafone, i havent experienced this. I am in contract. Could be worth contacted them.
    What were the texts saying? Cos i know some texts they charge you for sending them.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    fuck yeah, had 2 contracts with them and every single month i get charged way way more than the agreed amount, when i haven't gone over any data useage or texts or calls... pisses me off.
    I would ring them and check why you have so little credit left. I mean it is a bit worrying that credit would drop like that. With it being your phone you would be aware if you texted any premium numbers or sent any picture messages. Annoying as it might be, if its a simple mistake or error they have made then they might be easily able to adjust your balance. However, it would be interesting to see what they say about why this happened.
    They did it again, I topped up my phone with £10 and they stole it..I made a phone call litreally 3 seconds before they stole the remaining creddit, then they wouldn't give me my Internet package and texts...so I emailed vodafone yesterday and today I got a text to say I have my internet, text and £15 creddit ;D!