Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Housing help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

Can a little person get some advice on housing situations?

So, I'm moving out, again, and I'm not to sure where to start. I don't have a job, and I don't actually know what to do first.

It's not urgent at the moment, but I guess asap would be better.

Any ideas/advice?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I agree with what purple_rain has said about contacting Becki, Because she may be able to get in touch with the relevant services for you.

Ive just had a look on the internet, and I have found this website. It's about young people and housing rights and advice for young people who need to move out etc. It may be useful to you.

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/housing_e/housing_finding_a_place_to_live_e/young_people_and_housing.htm

Hope that is off some help to you.
    I would also check out shelters website they have a lot of good resources :-)
    Very true ShyBoy, in fact after I posted that link, I was thinking about shelter, and was gonna comment back.

Great minds think alike :)

Here's shelters website

http://www.shelter.org.uk/
    Yeah, my CPN was really helpful in getting me the forms and stuff for social housing, there was also a benefits adviser in the CMHT who was fab.
    Might talk to Becki about it, I've brought it up before, and told her I really need the help, but I've not heard anything since. Might go poke her about it when I see her... I know it wouldn't happen right away, or even be a quick process - but least I'll have something going.. sigh.
    *hugs*
    hopefully you'll get sorted soon. and I am sure Becki can help you. :) it's good that you can go to her about things, and she can help you. as you say it wont happen straight away but it will be sorted for you hopefully :)
    Hiya

Just to say that I've replied to your thread in health with quite a bit of linkage etc. I won't repeat it all here, but I hope some of it helps - best of luck.

Spanner
    thnx for sharing such nice info,.........