Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

TheSite 'Meet the Leaders' Chat. Wednesday 23rd January 2013

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who are TheSite Leaders?

TheSite Leaders are a group of volunteers who help shape content for TheSite.org, this enables us to get to heart of the consultation process and give our take on projects and ideas on an offline and online environment. We also use an online network forum to discuss ideas for new content.

I became part of the leaders project through the previous meet the Leaders community chat. I signed up shortly after attending that chat. I then spent a while getting used to using The Leaders network, and speaking to fellow leaders.

We further this process by continuing discussions from other people's posts so they can start initiating their own posts which may trigger a response in someone elses mind.

When and Where?

The chat will take place on Wednesday 23rd January between 7-8pm and can be found in the usual chat room.

What will we be talking about?

This is YOUR opportunity to join chat as we discuss any questions you might have about the work we do as Leaders. We will be initiating questions to seek your thoughts on what you like, dislike or how we can improve the TheSite on a whole. Maybe you have thoughts on some changes and want to be a part of them.

This will also be a chance for you to join in with the leaders network, so we can answer any questions you may have in relation to this as well. Here's a previous link to Yellowseahorse thread on our last chat.

How will this work?

If you are already familiar with TheSite.org you will know about how our other chats are led (including the expert chats). These will therefore be moderated by Katie (Mavis). Katie is another Leader. This is so we have some order to the questions being asked and everyone takes part equally to that affect.

To give you an idea about how to ask a leader a question. 'Leader' will be put after their username. For example: Claire(Leader)

Hope to see you there! :)

image.php?u=56105&dateline=1342101944&type=thumb

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Psst. You've put May in your post instead of January ;)
    Thank youu :)
    I want to be a sitey leader :( curse me and my not being 16! :impissed:

Read that as 'shitty'. Ha.

When are you 16? I think you'd make a really good Leader :)
    Broken-Angel: I agree you will make an awesome Leader. :) Your always offering great advice on the boards and I reckon you'd be great with ideas on the Leaders network :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    When are you 16? I think you'd make a really good Leader :)

April 24th... so not *ages* away :)
    Not long to go, you should sign up on your Birthday :) Be awesome to have you as a leader :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    This is tonight guys :)
  • *Seany**Seany* Deactivated Posts: 51 Boards Initiate
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Darn, missed it :( Silly groupwork!
    plugitin wrote: »
    Darn, missed it :( Silly groupwork!

Did you want to ask anything? Am sure we can still find it in us to answer ;)
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    was more that I wanted to find out more about leaders and sit in - not necessarily ask anything ;)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    plugitin wrote: »
    was more that I wanted to find out more about leaders and sit in - not necessarily ask anything ;)

We'll have another one in April - in the meantime, feel free to ask questions here or to me directly via PM :)