Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Don't know whether to believe him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I need some serious advice on something its not the best situation but ive got feelings for this guy and want to know what you guys think! I met this guy back in feb we exchanged numbers met up a couple of times and ended up having sex. *We had sex couple of other times after this when i found out he had a gf and was living with another. *I contacted his then gf of 4 years we became mates for a bit but ended not good as he tried it on again and when i told her she didn't believe me and we fell out.

Anyway i talked to him the other day the woman he is with he said hes not that happy with as she doesn't let him out in the evenings on sat or fri due to the fact i guess she doesn't trust him. And how it wouldn't be long before he is finishing with her. *It was the first night hed been out in ages and she was bombarding him with texts checking on him all night.

He said to me i was good looking and i knew he liked me like that and it would be soon and we could be together. I know hes dodgy but really like the guy but don't know what to believe.

Comments

• Options
    To be honest, I wouldnt trust him.

Sorry but he's been with two different girls and its always flirting with you, having sex with you etc behind their backs. Who's to say he wont do that to you to
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    To be honest, I wouldnt trust him.

Sorry but he's been with two different girls and its always flirting with you, having sex with you etc behind their backs. Who's to say he wont do that to you to

The woman he's with now doesn't let him out on fri or sat night he said he wasn't happy and it's on the cards he's finishing with her

He said he still liked me but didn't make any move on me that night. His gf was constant texting him all night
  • Options
    That doesnt mean anything on what he's like, based on what happened with the first girl I wouldnt trust him
  • Options
    awww poor lamb. His girlfriend doesnt trust him?? I wonder why?

youd be an idiot to trust him
  • Options
    He sounds like the kind of guy where if he was serious about ending it with someone, he would have done it by now. Sounds like he is stringing you along. If he is unhappy at the moment, it sounds like its all down to his cheating ways. I wouldn't be surprised if he did exactly the same thing to you and if there was another girl he's got hidden away, and he will tell her about how you don't trust him etc and he will break up with you soon.

Sent from my whyayePad using Tapatalk
  • Options
    awww poor lamb. His girlfriend doesnt trust him?? I wonder why?

youd be an idiot to trust him

his gf is in her 50s and looks like pat butcher gone wrong not an excuse though. He just said that i knew he liked me and that it was on the cards he is finishing with her as he hates being made to stay in at the weekends while she goes out. I asked him how long he was staying out he said as long as he could so hes obviously under supervision