Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chat in 2013: Thursdays, Jim V and beyond...

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Hello :wave:

OK, so first things first - I'll be hosting tonight's session from 8-10pm. And yes, I do mean 3rd January 2013. ;) So do come along. On that note - here's your first video of the year:

However, this will be the last Thursday chat for a while, as Jo7 and I need to dedicate time to recruiting and supporting new volunteers so that we can ensure quality and stability going forwards. We're not putting a time limit on this process, but you can expect to see Thursdays back on the schedule in Spring. :thumb:

In the meantime, Jim V is coming back to mod alternate Wednesdays. His first session is likely to be next Wednesday 9th. :yippe:

I'd also like to give a big shout out to Kaff, Piccolo, Fiend_85, Wayne, Danny and DAN - also props to JenR and -:Chloe:- who've moved on but were very much valued volunteers. :heart:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi

looking forwards to the chat tonight hopeful i be in tonight :):thumb::d

what they left now :(
    Looking forward to meeting JimV!

And yeah, thankyou so much to all the mods (especially Helen, seeing as she hasn't been thanked on this thread :thumb:) and everyone else for that matter. It's been almost a year since I joined and I don't think I'd have got this far without you all <3

Nina x
    You're welcome innit. I'm super chuffed to be able to give back a bit.
    Wednesdays are now officially the best day to be in chat. Either you get me, or you get Jim. Everyone's a winner ;)
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg JIM V
    piccolo wrote: »
    Wednesdays are now officially the best day to be in chat. Either you get me, or you get Jim. Everyone's a winner ;)

Cept me, I lose. No JimV chat for me.
    Oh arse, I've out that night.

Typical JimV that :grump:
    JESSIE J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!! *Does funky chicken dance*

Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Cept me, I lose. No JimV chat for me.

Poor fiend.... *offers lolly pop*
    I was stalking Jim on linkedin the other day, glad to see he's still knocking about :)
    Jimmmmmssssss aliveeeeeeeeeee
    I stalk him on Twatter. He's as boring there as everywhere else ;)
    Anybody want to tell me how to make chat work on an iPad?