Home Group Chat Announcements
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

Chat in 2013: Thursdays, Jim V and beyond...

**helen****helen** Mod malarkistPosts: 9,235 Listening Ear
Hello :wave:

OK, so first things first - I'll be hosting tonight's session from 8-10pm. And yes, I do mean 3rd January 2013. ;) So do come along. On that note - here's your first video of the year:

However, this will be the last Thursday chat for a while, as Jo7 and I need to dedicate time to recruiting and supporting new volunteers so that we can ensure quality and stability going forwards. We're not putting a time limit on this process, but you can expect to see Thursdays back on the schedule in Spring. :thumb:

In the meantime, Jim V is coming back to mod alternate Wednesdays. His first session is likely to be next Wednesday 9th. :yippe:

I'd also like to give a big shout out to Kaff, Piccolo, Fiend_85, Wayne, Danny and DAN - also props to JenR and -:Chloe:- who've moved on but were very much valued volunteers. :heart:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi

looking forwards to the chat tonight hopeful i be in tonight :):thumb::d

what they left now :(
    Looking forward to meeting JimV!

And yeah, thankyou so much to all the mods (especially Helen, seeing as she hasn't been thanked on this thread :thumb:) and everyone else for that matter. It's been almost a year since I joined and I don't think I'd have got this far without you all <3

Nina x
    You're welcome innit. I'm super chuffed to be able to give back a bit.
    Wednesdays are now officially the best day to be in chat. Either you get me, or you get Jim. Everyone's a winner ;)
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Noob Posts: 876
    omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg JIM V
    piccolo wrote: »
    Wednesdays are now officially the best day to be in chat. Either you get me, or you get Jim. Everyone's a winner ;)

Cept me, I lose. No JimV chat for me.
    Oh arse, I've out that night.

Typical JimV that :grump:
    JESSIE J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D!! *Does funky chicken dance*

Fiend_85 wrote: »
    Cept me, I lose. No JimV chat for me.

Poor fiend.... *offers lolly pop*
    I was stalking Jim on linkedin the other day, glad to see he's still knocking about :)
    Jimmmmmssssss aliveeeeeeeeeee
    I stalk him on Twatter. He's as boring there as everywhere else ;)
    Anybody want to tell me how to make chat work on an iPad?