Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

16-25?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Found this site from a Google search. A 26 yr old posted so didn't know was 16-25.. I'm 26.. fuck makes me feel old:'(

I literally have 0 friends and not very close with my family. I spend my alone hrs with my cats or asleep from sleeping pills.. hope to find people to talk to:-\ sorry I'm not in the age bracket and understand if I need to leave this site due to that fact.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Cherrypoop,

A wide range of people use the boards, we have a variety of people who use the boards. I think it's mainly the information on each section is aimed at 16-25 year olds.

Hope you're well *hug*
    Hello

We have a lot younger and older then 16-25 and we never turn anyone away so you're cool. We're all a really strong support network so you can change your zero friends to 1,2,3,4...50..more.

:)
    I'm 27 and I've been around here for years. Whilst the core services here are aimed at 16-25yr olds, much of the advice given here can and often remains relevant for people just outside of the age group. My main involvement with thesite is helping develop and improve what is on offer, however I do feel that I'm often able to still offer advice on situations I've experienced myself.

Sent from my whyayePad using Tapatalk
    Don't worry about your age, there's one user, who is about 120 years old :D
    I'm 28 and still use it.
    I was 16 when I joined......just stayed around.
    Hi cherrypoop welcome to the site:wave: don't worry about your age. im planing that when i'm 60 i'm still using this site. it doesn't matter how old are you. so feel welcome to write here anytime you want. i'm here if you want a friend. i don't have any friends also all i have is one friend and i made friends with her since i've been using this site.
    see you.:wave:
    A 26 yr old posted so didn't know was 16-25.. I'm 26.. fuck makes me feel old:'(

Erm... I'm 42.
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Hi hun, hope you enjoy thesite. :wave: