Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

WHAT DID YOU GET? :oooo

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i do have a cheque now. I might buy myself a new sewing machine
    I got -

5 boxes of chocolates
    bottle of disaronno
    ameretti biscuits
    bamboo tights
    knitting bag
    a pair of leopard print creepers
    and a book about machine sewing

and a very drunk boyfriend.... :(
    i do have a cheque now. I might buy myself a new sewing machine

I'm thinking of doing that, looking at the small John Lewis own brand ones. What has caught your eye?
    Thinking of using the money i got with the money i saved to buy a kindle fire :D
    piccolo wrote: »
    I'm thinking of doing that, looking at the small John Lewis own brand ones. What has caught your eye?

im just gonna go to the local haberdashery and have a look. Itll have to be a basic-ish one. Maybe a janome or something?
    Anyone got any reccs?
    im just gonna go to the local haberdashery and have a look. Itll have to be a basic-ish one. Maybe a janome or something?
    Anyone got any reccs?

Janomes are a sound choice. I'm partial to them - on my second one now :)

And Picc - John Lewis own brand are made by Janome, so also a good choice!
    I got utterly spoiled. Where to start. Fancy sennheiser earphones (my old earphones broke and I've wanted some new ones for ages, but didn't want to spoil myself! So the better half did it for me :D:D), sweeties, socks, a keyring locator, perfume, all-spice body wash / deodorant set (my fave :D), chocolate cookbook, tetris lights, trousers, shirt, lovely jumper / cardy, and best of all got to spend two days with my lovely amazing girlfriend and my family. Seeing my niece always makes my year and she approved of the ladyfriend very much so :D those two couldn't stop playing together (whilst I napped obviously :p).

Seeing my mum crack a smile or two was priceless too, it's been a really difficult few years :) so that was lovely!!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    and best of all got to spend two days with my lovely amazing girlfriend and my family.

:yippe::heart:
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    i loove the big bang theory!

Me to :heart:
    :heart: Sheldon Cooper :heart:

Haha :lol:
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Me to :heart:
    :heart: Sheldon Cooper :heart:

Haha :lol:

SHELDON COOPER :heart::heart::heart::heart:
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    I was spoiled! Got everything on my list bar 2 things. :D But then again I asked for cheap things, and it was like a list of 20 things. -My uncle says he loves my list cause he can get me loads of stuff. ;)
    Also got a cupcake maker that wasn't on my list. :confused: Probably because I like making cakes.