Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Heeeeeelp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey?..

I have a really really special necklace that my friend Megan got me before she passed, I've worn it ever since and only take it of when I use the shower. Well earlier i got a shower at my parents house and went into my mums room to dry my hair..by the time i went back to get my necklaces and braclets my horrible brother had cut the one from megan in half..its a rope one with a stone on the end...Is there anyway i can actually save it?...cause I can't throw it away...

Heelllpp...

also...Shall I attack my brother with a spade..or shuvvle?

Comments

• Options
    Replace the rope (I'm assuming it's like a thickish black string??) Buy a length of the same stuff from the market/haberdashery or whatever, and put the stone on that.

Your brother sounds like a massive dick.
  • Options
    even if you don't want to get it restrung (which would be easy enough) you could perhaps get one of those chunky frames that will have the depth to preserve what megan gave you.

It's still from her even if you get it restrung.

on a personal note, hearing what your brother did made me feel physically ill with rage. You're handling it well, and I'm sorry he did that (amongst other things).
  • Options
    Thanks for the Advice

Yeah I ended up lashing out at him and myself about it. I actually hate him more then anyone. He did it because I was singing too loud to a song and he wanted to show me a lesson..what an Arse.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    what an Arse.

Hold on to that; you are right to be angry at him, don't be angry at you.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Hold on to that; you are right to be angry at him, don't be angry at you.

Oh trust me I'm majorly angry with him.

I've manged to use a shoe lace..was the closest thing I could find to what came on it orginally..I've still got the orginal rope currently storred in a envelope..I won't be leaving it in the bathroom again