Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone, :wave:

As 2012 ends I wish to share regarding my journey here at thesite. I really don't know when I joined the chat but, it was somewhere around march or april 2012. In these past months I've got tremendous support and help from thesite members and moderators.
When, I joined I was quite sad and depressed and going through a bad phase. Past few months have been great though, with all the support and advices I think I've got out of my depression a great deal, though there have been a moment here and there. Life's not all bed of roses now but, I've realized to make each moment count and have been happier than I was before.
Its been amazing being here. I've shared lots of sad and happy moments. I know some people may think it otherwise as its all virtual but, I've made friends here and its been great spending time chatting with them and sharing things with them.
I just want to wish all thesite members, moderators and my dear friends merry christmas and a very happy new year.
Thank you all very much for accepting me as I'm and giving all love and support.
*hug* Sam a.k.a simba :d

Funny-Christmas-and-New-Year-design-elements-vector.jpg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have a good Christmas simba :)

Sent from my whyayePad using Tapatalk
    Aww Sam, you're lovely *hug* all the best for 2013.
    62100_185302971616513_2124329852_n.jpg

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
    tumblr_mfjd22V3fr1r2w1w3o1_500.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Merry Christmas Sam! Have a good one! x
    This is really nice Sam. I want to personally thank you for coming on The Site and helping me out when I've been down. You've always taken an interest in helping me out with my problems and I've been going through it better with your advice.

I want to personally wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, you guys deserve it.

Thank you for being there when I needed help the most, let's hope the next year is a better one.
    Merry christmas sam!! :)
    Swaggy x
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :) Love the pic! Merry Christmas Sam and to all - it's been great getting to know you all better in 2012.

Also wanted to give a special shout-out to say thanks for the lovely cards we received from Ella, Franki, Bubbleyberry, ClaireStephanie and Sophie. :heart:
    **helen** wrote: »
    Also wanted to give a special shout-out to say thanks for the lovely cards we received from Ella, Franki, Bubbleyberry, ClaireStephanie and Sophie. :heart:

:heart:
    :) Love the pic! Merry Christmas Sam and to all - it's been great getting to know you all better in 2012.

I can second that! Merry Christmas all :)
    You've all gotta sing this though...
    ;)
    :)

You'll get mine in time for easter ;)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
  • LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    Happy Christmas Sam and everyone else! :heart: the Smurf and Jessie J cards on here.....didn't see those coming at all ;)
    Of course! Gotta get Christmassy ;)

432353_474277345951576_882817566_n.jpg