Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I need some advise please !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have met a guy we have had three dates and every date seems to get better and better, he is very affectionate in public and makes all the moves and we just get on so well its like we are a proper couple ... The only thing is is that he goes cagey and tends not to contact me very often even though he asks me to meet him again .. like i said we have had three dates and he wants to meet me this friday but i haven't heard from him since Monday .. I dont want to seem needy but i am confused on what i should do? .. I have left him alone for a few days and txted him this morning just saying hi, i know he has no phone credit but he could still email me .. do i send him a txt saying forget about meeting again? .

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you speak to him on the phone? Is it possible that he's just not very good at impersonal contact like texting or email, but enjoys speaking face to face. A phone call may be a good middle ground.
    How often do you contact him? It could be that he's sitting at home thinking the same thing as you because he always initiates contact so he's waiting for you?
    could you chat with him on facebook or some other social network? when he does have credit, does he text back? i wouldnt break it off just for that... it might be that he is actually very nervous about speaking indirectly, because he cant actually see your reactions to him... he might be a bit worried that he is going to smother you
    social need

people are different.
    they can love you just the same, but need less socialization.
    don't read too much into this, just get to know who he is.
    perhaps tell him you need more if that's the case.