Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Christmas (on a budget!)

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BJ tokens! For the boyfriend, natch. Not your mother.
    Yeah, I've heard of this one before. It doesn't have to be sex-related either. It can be vouchers for anything, like breakfast in bed or household tasks.
    I just made a collage for one of my best friends. It was out of stuff I already had so I didn't spend anything.
    billierard wrote: »
    I went to pound land in my town. In most city's and stuff it just sells rubbish, but where I live it's really good. You can get luxury and brand items for 99p or less. I bought a whole load of tea bags for 25p. xD I sound like an advert.

25p, in poundland??? *head explodes*

who are you giving the teabags to?
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Arvind said:
    Yep, i am happy that is literally it!! A bit of blitzing and chilling aside. SUPER easy and they don't taste cheesey at all, just really rich and chocolatey yum"

Hey Arvind,

Welcome to The Mix, just to let you know I've deleted your reply on this thread and used our sink tool to bury the thread as it's seven years old now, you're more than welcome to start a new thread. 

Take care 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
This discussion has been closed.