Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Single malt whisky

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's the way forward.....
:yes:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You've only just noticed?
    For the youth of today, it's all about the cheap Frosty Jacks cider and the corner shop white wine :thumb:
    For the youth of today, it's all about the cheap Frosty Jacks cider and the corner shop white wine :thumb:

And Lambrini.
    Love a bit of lambrini.. It's slightly more upmarket though ;)
    Love a bit of lambrini.. It's slightly more upmarket though ;)

One of my friends came and visited me a couple of weeks ago and brought a bottle of Christmas edition lambrini and some mince pies cos you can't get them here. So we sat by the river and drank it, and it was just like being 15 again.
    Hehe that's sweet :) wish I had a mince pie... one more day then it's socially acceptable to make them.
    Hehe that's sweet :) wish I had a mince pie... one more day then it's socially acceptable to make them.

Why isn't it socially acceptable?! Christmas here started at the beginning of November!
    No no no. I refuse to start Christmas until December! October is Halloween, November is fireworks, December is Christmas.
    I like routine, and extending Christmas into November is just not allowed :p