Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Support chat to tonight (Sunday 25th), 7-9pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey peeps,

Myself and Fiend_85 will be hosting tonight's chat.

Come along and have a chat about your weekend or anything that's on your mind. Get some help or help someone else :)

Link for when we're open:www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Comments

• Options
    Come on in! :d
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Saddened I missed chat to be honest :P I hate missing the Sundays, as it's going back to College after a Weekend break! And Fridays are always difficult! So, hope it was a good chat!

Spent most of the evening from 5:30ish to 11:30ish in A&E with mum, after she had collapsed, and had past out for over 5-6 minutes, which was scary, I basically road in the ambulance with her, held her hand, and was over all a translator for the Dr, and my mum, as my mums English isn't great!

As many of you are aware mums recently had a baby, and I think she's going through a heavy period, so is more dehydrated, they were going to keep her in over night to check the pain in the back and upper leg, but decided not to, as we had a 6 day old baby in the house, which is basically her 7th Child, as she's had 2 miscarriages in the past, which was honestly heart breaking to find out...

Basically, the pain should be from the muscles just relaxing, as she was holding a big of weight...So yeah, even though I wasn't in chat, you can have my day update. I made cakes all morning really, well I made biscuits to, Oaky Biscuits, Mini normal cakes, with chocolate chips in, and Chocolate Corn flakes cake, nommy, I'm selling them on Tuesday, to raise money for our social action project, could you guys, like if you have Facebook, click Like on our 02 Think Big, social action page? I won't find out whose liked it, as I can't see your name, so, I wouldn't worry to much, and maybe consider tweeting it to ;)

You can also see our pictures and see how hard our social action team have been working...Here's the link to Project X-masIf you look through the page, it will tell you bits and bobs about what were doing and how it going etc...All in all, this is what I would of shared in chat anyhow :P Begging you all to check out the page, tweet and like, and watch non of you lot actually do it XD But I say anything, that's everything, even if it's pointless, I love keeping you lot up to date!

Ooh, what else can I share, oh Llamacorns, no chats positive without a Llamacorn mention, right? So, LLAMACORNS! You just have to fit all this some place in the transcripts of chat XD

Oh, you can't get on the internet in Hospital, and I kept loosing signal #BadMoments XD

So, hey ho! Hope you are all okay :) See you all in tomorrow's chat, I'm sure I'll have more to share then ;) I always have something to share XDXD That's why my Facebook chats are so amusing, and I almost seem 'normal' to some, because I don't watch X-Factor, I tell everyone about Ceeebeebies, because, that's just like, so normal now XD

Oh, I was watching Charlie and Lola, and I love the quote when Lola says 'I can do everything, that's anything, all on my own,' Haha, she was trying to pour strawberry milkshake, because that's just how she roles!

So, what else, what else...I do have more and I honestly could go on, but it's just past midnight, and my sleep has just been dreadful over the last few days, as well as my mood, arranged a blood test to for Tuesday, which is a positive, explain the fainting, and check all the shizzle out after the OD, and got knows, maybe let me know why I'm not having my periods! Funnily enough, I am missing them!

See, I just generally talk to much in chat, I think I might make some people feel uncomfortable, I really should think about the way I act, and behave, as my teachers haven't been to positive about my behaviour, I can't seem to stop messing around, or start focussing, I just can't do it, I just drift off and mess around again, oh, doodleberryfudgecakes!
  • Options
    Missed you in chat Angel, hope your mum's feeling okay :)

Nina x
  • Options
    We did miss you last night Angel. Best wishes to your mum and the baby, it sounds like you were really brave. I hope she feels better soon *hug*

Thanks for all the updates, the social action project looks great!