Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

FAO **Angel**

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Here's my super lamb banana, where's yours?

Attachment not found.

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Lamb banana, I can't seem to find my phone wire, but have a Llama Pirate :D

1377172_e167_625x1000.jpg

MooMooo!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Here's two more...

The original Attachment not found. (sorry Claire, hopefully the fact its a lamb means its not scary)
    I have one for you now :P

293773_420733347991947_699550642_n.jpg
    Haha, brilliant - where is it?
    Down the Fish Market in Birkenhead, hear have another one!! This ones the one next to Arrow Park, was thinking about you when I took it XDXD

215833_422118784520070_1194698600_n.jpg
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **helen** wrote: »

HELEN!!! dude that is still scary its a clownface... anything clown related is scary.. LOL.
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Down the Fish Market in Birkenhead, hear have another one!! This ones the one next to Arrow Park, was thinking about you when I took it XDXD

Nice, they really did get everywhere! Have you seen the Beatles exhibition at the museum at the dock?
    No, I haven't :( But I have always really wanted to go though, I used to have quiet an obsession over the Beatles, I don't any more, but I would and am still quiet egar to see the Exhibition, have you been? I been to the John Moores Exhibition in Liverpool, which was honestly amazing, and Modern art nowadays is amazing, like almost anything can be art!

Theirs also a student Exhibition in Liverpool, basically is has A Level student work in it, and it used to be an old post office, not sure if you've heard of it, but it's in walking distance to the John Moores Exhibition really :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What is this all about, im confuzzled?
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    What is this all about, im confuzzled?

Do you know what a Lamb Banana is? And how their everywhere, but all different and very creative in their own way?
    Forget about the Lamb Banana, the Penguins are about...Me and my little sister took a picture with this fella ;)

6326633155_8fd64c73f4_z.jpg

He's in Birkenhead Pyramids :)