Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Something Wrong With Me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I think there's something really wrong with me, its been happening since Sunday I guess.
For some reason I broke down and I was crying, I made everyone around me worried.
My girlfriend has been a great support and so is thesite, chat, all the members and moderator.
My girlfriend keeps on asking what's wrong with me, I wish I could tell but, I don't know myself. She worries a lot about me.
And, then she cries too, which I don't like and I feel guilty. :(
I haven't been able to concentrate on anything. I'm currently looking for job and few of my friends are helping me to get some interviews but I haven't been putting in full efforts there either.
I feel that, I just need to be left alone, not asked, not judged and just left alone.
I know Jen might read all this, she knows thesite now and she'll feel bad.
But, I love here, I really do and I'm not drifting away from her or anything. I'm just not feeling me at time.
I wish I could do something to make this better. I dunno how! :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Sam

I feel like this with my situation where it's not helped me concentrate on other things, and I feel that support is vital as it keeps me going (especially from you guys).

Maybe when you're ready, you should talk to her about what's wrong. She sounds really understanding and wants to help you. But it's also important to have some space, like I said to somebody else earlier, spend a day with yourself doing things you love. Like see a film or get a manicure (using examples), treat yourself.

I may not be much here but I hope it helps you a little. You help me out so much so would love to return the favour.
    Thanks Wavy. :)
    I wish I knew what was wrong though. :(
    And, there are no favors here, we're all here to support and help each other. :)
    *hug*
    Had a long conversation with mum, feeling better after that. My best friend's coming over today to spend time with me. Hopefully will make me feel more better.
    Thanks Wavy and all for your support. :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm glad you had a long chatter with you mum and you feel a lot better, and I hope you had enjoyed your day with your best friend :) Remember were always here for you!

I just wanted to bring up a point really, there's nothing wrong with you at all Sam! You are just struggling at the moment, and you can get through this, like you have now! It really shows your true strength and willingness! I'm glad to hear you are making some positive changes :)

Do you think all the crying could have a result of stress, as it sounds you are struggling a lot trying to look for a job etc...I would imagine that being quiet difficult for anyone really? Sometimes it's just good to cry for no reason.

Do these break downs happen quiet suddenly, or does it tend to be little agitation errors?
    Thanks Angel,
    I did have lot of fun with my friend and chatting with mum's really made feel great. I'm pretty happy I spoke to her and my friend regarding job. Feeling lot positive now.
    As far as break downs are concerned I dunno, why they happened but, then Jen's here to support me so, I'll get over it too.
    Going to take one thing at a time now and not stress too much.
    Thank you for your reply and advice. :)
    I really hope you get better soon, breakdowns are horrible. :(
    Wavy wrote: »
    I really hope you get better soon, breakdowns are horrible. :(

I know, they are.....I guess I'll be fine for now. I hope you feel better too. :)
    PM me if you want, anytime. I'm here.