Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can't do it any more

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I can't. I can't go on and I don't know what to do. I'm getting all the help possible from the mental health services, I'm on the strongest medication I'm allowed, and it's not helping. Nothing's helping.

Comments

• Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    We're all here for you hun, even if we don't have words to comfort you. *hug* xx
  • Options
    Hi Broken-Angel :wave:

Sorry to hear you are feeling like this *hug*

What is it that makes you feel nothing is helping? Has anything helped you before with the way you are feeling even if it was something tinsy?

Like Reena says we are here for you even if you need to vent off feelings :)

Let us know how you are :thumb:

purple_rain
  • Options
    I had a wobble earlier, took some stuff, but not enough for it to do anything. My friends come over to be with me so I'm safe
  • Options
    Really not coping.
  • Options
    You've been through, and its obvious you feel like you're also still currently going through a lot. You've made it this far, and look at all the help and advice you give on here. You help a lot of people on here, and its heartening to see someone of your age with your head screwed on and as mature as you appear to be. You're a decent person and you will get through this, there's a lot of people on here thinking about you.
  • Options
    When nothing helps me I just cry myself to sleep. Sleeping it off won't solve everything, but it can't make anything worse. I wouldn't know what to do, but you have a whole community of people here if you need someone to talk to.
  • Options
    I don't know what to say. I've made my decision. I've screamed and cried for help. No one's listening. Nothing's helping. Everything hurts.
  • Options
    I don't know what to say. I've made my decision. I've screamed and cried for help. No one's listening. Nothing's helping. Everything hurts.

Come into chat BA x
  • Options
    I have nothing to say any more. Thank you though x
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey B-A,

I really don't know what to say, I just really wanted to offer you a Hug, *hug* I know you're a very strong person, and I agree with G full heartedly on this, I'm sorry you are going through so much, but we're here for you, and I know you can get through this! It's also positive you have supportive friends you can lean back upon on.

Please keep with the Meds and getting help, were here for you, I'm sorry I don't know what to say, but all I know is, I really do look up to you...I heart-aching to see you struggling so much *hug*'s Always here for you :heart:
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl

It's not true that no-ones listening, it's finding the right words to answer with. Remember we are all here for you. xx *hug*
  • Options
    Drugs solve everythiiinnnggggg :d