Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rubbish week. Feeling worse

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
]I don't even know if this goes in here?...But It told me it wanted to be ;)

My mental health has become a real problem. Before you suggest "go to the doctors"...I've already been and I'm already on medication. Don't suggest going back either..done that.

So past few weeks I've been feeling lower and lower and just done with it all. Nothing seemed to be helping and I just laid in bed all day feeling all blue. I didn't think it could get any worse...Mistaken.

Dad was rushed to hospital and put on ICU last week had an emergency operation and survived was taken off the machine. Then on the 29/10/12 My friend Ella commited suicide. Which really destroyed me inside. I lost one of my bestfriends to suicide in april which I still haven't got over but with the help of counselling i am. So after Ella's death I really thought..thats it I've had it. Then on 1/11/12 my friend who is like a sister to me Alice commited suicide. Feeling really low and really depressed my mental health and physical health majorly deterioated. then yesterday I got a text with "Dads in ICU" followed by "dads not looking well at all"... I just can't stop crying :(

Whats going on with me :( I just can't cope with ll this anymore

Comments

• Options
    Hi Emmalee

Sounds like the last few weeks have been really tough.

Obviously no need to say speak to the doctors as your already doing that. Just to point out though that was a brave decision to make and a good place to move forward from.

I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must have been loosing two friends in such a short period of time and that must have been compounded by the situation your dad is in. I hope his situation improves. *hug*

You said the counselling is helping with your loss, and it's great that you notice the benefit of speaking to someone.

If your ever in need to hear some good advice or need some emotional support for example after hours, you could always have a look at the SupportLine website. They have a number too you can ring and various other ways to contact them

You can phone on.
    01708 765200 or

E-mail info@supportline.org.uk

http://www.supportline.org.uk/

Alternatively, sometimes just writing everything down in a forum can help you take stock of a situation.

Keep posting and let us know how things go for you.

Phil :thumb:
  • Options
    Heya em honey <3

Missed you in chat recently, massive hugs *hug**hug*

Hope your dad is doing a bit better, and I'm so sorry to hear about your friends. I know you know about all the support websites and stuff, and you know everyone on here is here for you.

It will take you time to come to terms with your friends, there's no denying that, but like you've said you've got your counselling to help with that. Really you're doing all the right things, you've just had a lot of bad luck all at once.

I'm gonna stop rambling at you now, you know I'm only a PM away if you ever want a chat *hug*

Nina xx
  • Options
    I have just read your post, and I'm so sorry you've had to go through that. You sound a strong person to be dealing with it all. Sending all my best and I hope everything is improving. How are things now? I'm hear if you ever need to talk. :) F xxxx