Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Whats wrong with me ahh?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
What the heck is wrong with me?...Am I just a horrible person. I don't like really like people putting words into my mouth and accusing me of something, I also think 'Hate' is a really strong word. I don't hate anyone except my brother for obvious reasons and my Nanna...I really dislike people and despise people who are really annoying and stupid. Because I have ADHD I can kick of big-scale REALLY quick and its not my fault. anyways, So it seems like I get the blame aswell as someone else and say that I'm making them not wanted in the chat....on average 15 people (i think) Use chat...I can't decide who goes in chat its not my decssion...I can decide who I talk to in there...and the moderators who sometimes can be a little OTT can also decide whos in chat if theyre disruptive. I genually have a ...if you do my heading....You'll be ignored. I'll never tell you I hate you. I'll say if I can't stand you even if it gets me into trouble. I speak my mind. I can be really nice to people and mean...it doesnt matter I still get accused of makng them feel hated and making them feel not wanted in chhat.....Should I just leave? I dont come online to get people spreading shit about me on social network sites and with other users...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Is there something in particular that's bothering you Em? You know that if you have a problem with specific users or moderators that there are channels to go through don't you?
  • Options
    Yeah theres is actually but its nothing someone could sort out...it'd mean others co-operating which they refuse to do
  • Options
    I know how this is going to come across, but this posting seems like a bit of a cry for help, but without any details none of us can.
  • Options
    It wasn't a cry for help....Just me babbeling on about life as I usually do...
    I guess its how someoe reading it judges it. I'm sure the people involve or know situations in the past will know about it...but there is nothing that can be done anymore...I've had it...baa time to give up and go hide under a rock