Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It gets better

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, about 2 years ago I was really depressed, and I wanted to kill myself, had tried twice and failed. I have scars forever to remind me of it. I made a promise with my best friend, that I would wait till after the last teilight Gil. As we had seen the first 3 together.

As lame as it sounds, I thought I couldn't leave until I had finished them all.

Now, 2 years later, I am happy, I am safe, and I no longer feel like rubbish all the time. I owe her my life for begging me to see al the movies with her!

If you feel like you are in that place, aim for something to get too first. You will feel happier. You will get better. I'm about to watch the next twilight movie with my friend. It may be something silly, but it's a goal I achieved!

Life gets better!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Smurf:wave:,

Thankyou for posting :thumb:. It is great to hear how things have turned around for you and that you are feeling much happier now. It is really positive for other people that are feeling low too read and see that there is a way through.

Keep on posting and let us know how you are getting on:thumb:

Take Care,
    B
    You have the best name EVER!!!

It's really great you're feeling a lot happier! There's always hope at the end of the road! Thank you for sharing! :)
    Wow. This is really positive! It's great! People like you give me hope. :) x