Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Job Interview

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oooo congrats!!! :birthday:
    Woohoo!

Congratulations.
    Weel Done!!! :d
    Woo :)
    Congrats hmmmy :d
    Thanks guys :d

Starting on Saturday, looking forward to it :yippe:
    hmmm7 wrote: »
    Thanks guys :d

Starting on Saturday, looking forward to it :yippe:

:thumb: Thats brill! I don't know which supermarket it is and I don't know if they told you this on the phone but just a heads up...When we have our "new starters" in for induction we usually require - bank details that has your name, account number and sort code; National Insurance number (card or a document with the number and your name) and passport or birth certificate :)

Just thought I would let you know as sometimes they forget to tell you and then send you home if you don't have them....joys of supermarkets and their recruitment!

Well done again :yippe:
    :thumb: Thats brill! I don't know which supermarket it is and I don't know if they told you this on the phone but just a heads up...When we have our "new starters" in for induction we usually require - bank details that has your name, account number and sort code; National Insurance number (card or a document with the number and your name) and passport or birth certificate :)

Just thought I would let you know as sometimes they forget to tell you and then send you home if you don't have them....joys of supermarkets and their recruitment!

Well done again :yippe:

Thanks! yeah they told me most of that :)
    I just need to find something with my bank details on apart from my card obviously, they asked for a bank statement but I'm guessing I can print a page from my online banking aslong as it has all the right deets on :d
    hmmm7 wrote: »
    Thanks! yeah they told me most of that :)
    I just need to find something with my bank details on apart from my card obviously, they asked for a bank statement but I'm guessing I can print a page from my online banking aslong as it has all the right deets on :d

yeah there is usually an option on online banking to print statement :D