Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rlationship with my mum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my reashingship with my mum going down hill because of her boyfriend auging all the time and they talking it out on me it making me uncofable and scared and making me not want to be here an d makes me really cry to.

don't know what to do :(

needs advice

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its good that you have posted a thread to get some support Heather.

I am so sorry to hear about how things are for you.

Do you think you could maybe talk to your mum about how you are feeling ? Or write her a letter maybe? Just to get your feelings across to her.

This could be helpful to you and your mum, because it could give you both a chance to talk?

Sorry to hear that you feel like you don't want to be here anymore. That's a very horrible feeling to feel. *hugs*

I personally don't have a good relationship with my mum or dad to be honest. I tend to keep myself to myself. So I can sort of understand how you are feeling.
  • ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Sorry to hear that hun.
    Don't really have anything useful to say at the moment, but I can listen if you want to talk. xx
    *hug* :heart: *hug*
    hi

thanks for the post.

I tried talkin to my mum and she not even bothed. when her boyfriend has a go at my mum she sticks up for me. then she keeps making up and then she dosnt care how I feel :( dosnt know what to do :(
    I am sorry to hear that Heather.

Do you live with your mum and her boyfriend?
    ye :P
    How old are you again Heather?

Sorry I forgot
    Ah right okay

I am just trying to look up some advice websites for you, but finding it a bit tricky at the minute. Google is a complicated place hehehe :)
    Hi bubbley-Heather,

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time at home. It can be really hard to live in this kind of situation, with so much fighting. You are really strong for dealing with all this *hug*

You say you have talked to your mum? Have you told her how much this is affecting you?
    Is there someone else you can speak to? Your friends or a family member? It can be hard to live at home sometimes, so having someone to talk to outside of this can help.

If you feel it gets too much, how about calling the Samaritans? It's free and confidential and can help with your emotions when you're feeling overwhelmed and upset.

Do keep posting here, we always listen *hug*
    I don't what to phone the Samaritans I tried it and it dosnt help me :P
    I understand some helplines are not for everyone, perhaps trying Get connected or Supportline, is more suitable for you? Sometimes speaking to a stranger anonymously helps, but it's up to you, we are always here anyway *hug*