Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

</3

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
We broke up. Everything hurts.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know it hurts now, you're still raw, it's still fresh in your mind, but it will get better. There are plenty of people who love and care about you and who will support you through this... you are an amazing young women, and I know you'll come out the other side of this a stronger person.
    Don't have much time at the moment got to make breakfast for the sister, but please feel free to PM me if you want a longer chat :heart:
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    My head hurts, really hurts, and I feel empty. No one knows so I don't have anyone really. I'm supposed to be going town after babysitting but I don't think I can. I don't want to be at home though. I think I'm just gonna go sit in a field somewhere. Its cold enough it might help my head. I want him back. But it hurt too much. It hurts now.
    Babysitting could go one of two ways... When I babysit I feel very responsible for the baby and wouldn't do anything silly, but if you don't think you will feel responsible please ask someone else to do it for you. You need to do what's safest for you and the child.
    As for town, are you going with friends? Could you speak to them about what's happened? It might bring you some comfort being around other people. I think you need to tell someone, a break up is very difficult to go through and even harder if you're trying to go it alone.

If you do decide to be alone today, please stay safe. It's not worth it over a boy, I can promise you that.
    I'll be fine with the kids, I'd never risk their safety. Just one friend, there might be others around, he's helped me through shit with my bf before.
    Maybe being around the children your babysitting will keep you focused on something else for a while :) I always find babysitting helps.
    I think you should go into town and see your friend especially if he's helped you before. Do you find it easy to talk to him?
    Yeah I'm feeling better now. And yeah, he's lush, really understanding, its always the gays huh? ;) I'm just tired, I don't know what I want
    What was your relationship like? If you don't mind me asking?

I can remember being completely devastated after a break up. But now her nickname is that "emotionally-retarded-physically-abusive-bulldog-faced-bitch" (short version)... So, a bit of perspective can help you get over things.
    When it was good it was amazing. When it was bad I never felt worse in my life. When we had arguments he'd insult me and embarrass me on social sites. Then leave me to deal with it on his own. He was really paranoid and couldn't trust me so I couldn't do a lot of things. I know he loved me but he kept hurting me. I've told him so many times to sort it out, but he just snaps and he hasn't bothered trying to work shit out.
    How long were you together?
    Just over 2 years
    Do you think it's about time to move on?
    I want to be with him, I just want it to be different. I know its wrong for me to want him to change but he just hurts me. I just wish it didn't end with me so angry and him so hurt. He didn't seem to think he'd done any of the things I said.
    But he did, didn't he?
    Well I thought so..
    You can't realistically be with someone who doesn't recognise causing you hurt.
    I'm just not sure he cares, he says its my fault cos he's always there and its my fault for not messaging him but after he's told me to fuck off and leave him alone it hardly sounds like he wants me to talk to him. He said all this stuff like an hour before saying he never does anything to hurt me. I dunno. I did it for 2 years, just can't do it anymore
    Well, at least you know you've made the right choice.
    Its right, it hurts like a bastard though
    Yup. Want some cake?
    Yah pleash x
    Piccolo made banana/chocchip cake loaf thing.
    Omnom. Might treat myself with this money I'm getting for babysitting
    Hope you're alright Annaaarr. Agree with Fiend that at the moment it sounds like one of those relationships you'll look back on and wonder 'why??' but that isn't mean to diminish the pain you feel now.

I hope you have fun babysitting and with your friend.
    I was fine when I was in town, was gonna go out to the pub at about 7 30 but I just don't feel up to it. I feel horrible. It feels everything is falling down around me, I tried to get some school work done and I couldn't. Everythings stressing me out. My head hurts.
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    I was fine when I was in town, was gonna go out to the pub at about 7 30 but I just don't feel up to it. I feel horrible. It feels everything is falling down around me, I tried to get some school work done and I couldn't. Everythings stressing me out. My head hurts.

That's understandable. Let yourself have a few off days and take care of yourself.
    Hi there Annaarrr!!,

Break-ups are what it says - heartbreaking *hug* so it's completely natural for you to feel so hurt and upset, especially after more than 2 years together. As it says here in this article on mending a broken heart;
    You can feel so 'knocked' after your heart is broken that you feel seriously ill, or as if you've been in a car crash. So, treat yourself as if you are recovering from a bad illness or a road traffic accident. Let other people care for you, too. Get as much sleep as possible. Eat lovely foods. Convalesce. And allow yourself to cry

Some people say these are called break ups because they are broken somehow - and it's hard to remember the reasons why you end things with someone when it hurts so much. Perhaps trying to make a list of all the things you were unhappy about could help you through the times where you feel you might go back to him?
    Have you spoken to him since it ended?

it's hard to believe now that you will get through this, but time really helps a lot and you will eventually feel better. It's good that you have someone you can speak to as it really helps, and do keep posting here :)
    And as Broken-angel suggested, distracting yourself with work, friends, activities could really help at the moment.

Good luck stay strong *hug*
    I really thought we were going to get back together. I wanted to. He wanted to. the earlier today he decided to post shit publicly again. shit about me that wasnt even true. i'm so angry. he just doesnt care. i'm done. i'm so done. the very thing that made me break up with him and he did it again. after saying he'd stop. then he had the nerve to call my cousin a cunt cos she told me about the status. THEN he lied and told me that he wasnt joining in with all his friends slagging me off and that he'd posted on there saying he'd always come crawling back to me. saw it myself and he'd insulted me. i'm just angry. and he cant see shit. he cant seem to think he's done anything wrong. well fuck him.