Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Not sure what to say, but here goes.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel quite low right now, and battling thoughts in my head, and feeling quite upset about something that has been said to me. And also very confused as to why it was being said to me.
I am sorry this post may be seem really pointless, I just needed to let my feelings out in a good way.
I have also realised that some people can be really hurtful, and words hurt.:(

Comments

• Options
    *Hugs*

Don't let ANYONE have the power to put you down, EVER. They're not worth it.

We're going to have an amazing weekend, next week, and we're going to party rock, k? You'll get through this, my lovely - we'll get you through it.

It's not a pointless post, and I'd be confused by what was said to you, also. Know that what was said isn't true. You're 10x better then that. More mature, and can actually have a laugh.

Some people are born bitches, and we all find that one person who will never change whatever you do. *Big hugs* angel. <3
  • Options
    Thank-you Soph <3
    Dude I wanna listen to that song now, party rockers in the house tonight :)

Thanks for being here for me, I really am so grateful and appreciate it.

Yeah I guess so. It just upsets me when somebody who is all against bullying can be really mean to somebody else. That's what I don't understand.
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Some people just can't stand to see anyone else happy, so they put you down, or take their frustrations out on you. But like sophieannnn said, try not to let those people get to you, you are worth so much more. xx :heart:
  • Options
    Reena: Thanks for commenting.
    Yeah I guess so. Its just I have never once upset anybody, well not on purpose and if I have done by accident I have always apologized, So I am finding it very hard to understand why somebody would want to make somebody else feel so down about themselves, it's not fair.
  • Options
    Thank-you Soph <3
    Dude I wanna listen to that song now, party rockers in the house tonight :)

Thanks for being here for me, I really am so grateful and appreciate it.

Yeah I guess so. It just upsets me when somebody who is all against bullying can be really mean to somebody else. That's what I don't understand.

That makes them a hypocrite. xx
  • Options
    Reena: Thanks for commenting.
    Yeah I guess so. Its just I have never once upset anybody, well not on purpose and if I have done by accident I have always apologized, So I am finding it very hard to understand why somebody would want to make somebody else feel so down about themselves, it's not fair.

I know how you feel. I try to never hurt others on purpose. And sometimes people's words get to me but I don't think they even realize.
    It even makes you start to wonder if you are doing something wrong, or if you're wrong! But it's them, it's their problem, if they have nothing better to do than bring others down, then clearly somethings wrong with them. xx
  • Options
    yeah.. So wound up..:/
  • Options
    *hug*
  • Options
    Thank you Broken-Angel. You okay?
  • Options
    Struggling. How are you?
  • Options
    *hugs*
    i am okay thank you.
    here if you wanna chat ?
  • Options
  • Options
    No problem x
  • Options
    I feel quite low right now, and battling thoughts in my head, and feeling quite upset about something that has been said to me. And also very confused as to why it was being said to me.
    I am sorry this post may be seem really pointless, I just needed to let my feelings out in a good way.
    I have also realised that some people can be really hurtful, and words hurt.:(

people can be really hurtful. and can really hurt with the words that they say i know that feeling:( i was new in a a school i went and i was the target to one girl to bully because i am fat and ugly. luckilly she didn't finished the whole year at school.