Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Christmas break

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Well Christmas is less than two months away, don't worry I'm not about to chat about trees and decorations. I was wondering if anyone on here had ever taken a break somewhere over Christmas, and if you had any ideas or suggestions?

I know Christmas is supposed to be a time for giving and family etc, but selfish as it sounds I was seriously considering going away over Christmas. Whether its going native and taking a tent and camp cooking facilities, or staying somewhere etc. It doesn't necessarily have to be something abroad, but it's not out of the question. I just fancy doing something different that's all.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I spent it in the rural south of Spain for a 2 weeks -I could even recommend somewhere.

I'm hoping to be spending Xmas in a new home. Fingers crossed!
    Hotel Rubber

Situated in the picturesque(ish) city of Birmingham.

All year round B&B (bondage and buggery) in a delightful town setting.

Our facilities include :-

A selection of evening meals cooked fresh to order, as long as you're in by 6 and you like chips.

Friday Night Treat - Our chef visits the finest chippy to bring you fresh(ish) seafood at a reasonable(ish) price.

A delightful back bedroom with cat paw prints all over the window as they use it to get out at night and novelty bedwarmers (cats).

Cat sick outside your room for you to stand in with bare feet first thing in the morning, should you wish.

Free blowjob service to sexy army personnel.
    *please note - this service is COMPULSORY, you have no choice in the matter.

Swimming pool - well deep pond actually.

Jacuzzi - Above with venting tube from the tumble dryer in it.

Gym - no weights or machines but if you wanna get stripped and sweaty no one will object.

Early morning alarm call - cat jumping on your face from the desk at 4 in the morning.

Please speak to one of our sexually frustrated staff for further details.
    I went walking in the peaks starting boxing day one year. It was freezing......
    I went walking in the peaks starting boxing day one year. It was freezing......

You're winning so far, but the brummie B&B experience is a close second place ;)
    New Zealand! You still get all the christmas decorations but it's warm and sunny and you can have a BBQ on the beach :D