Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Evil *triggering*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I can feel the evil within. I'm an evil magnet. I have attracted it all my life. I'm like a stick of rock, if you snapped me I'd say evil all the way through. When they do an autopsy on me and cut me open they will find evil.

Comments

• Options
    I think you're lovely *hug*
  • Options
    theres no such thing as evil
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Evil can be attracted to innocence. Evil can come along to hurt good people.
    People you consider evil like to take advantage of others good nature.
    Having bad things happen to or around you doesn't mean you're evil. You're not evil. xx *hug*
  • Options
    what makes you think you're 'evil', out of interest?
  • Options
    I don't know if I myself am evil I just that my Cunt is. When I was young I was abused but not vaginally because it is evil, but anally and orally. I think this makes it clear that it is evil. That is why I self harm so much. Ideally I'd like to cut my Cunt out altogether or set it on fire somehow. I'm in hospital at the moment but when I get out I might try burning out the evil.
  • Options
    What happened to you was awful hun, but it doesn't make your vagina evil.
    The person who abused you probably had sick fetishes, that didn't involve vagina's or maybe they thought if they didn't abuse you that way it'd be harder to catch them.
    There's plenty of reasons why you weren't abused vaginally, it doesn't make your vagina awful or evil or anything.

Please don't set fire to yourself anywhere, I'll PM you about it because it's not a conversation for the boards. :heart: